Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

The N2 roleblock seems scum-oriented.  Dome hinted at being an investigator by knowing who the Princess was.  But, I don't see why he wouldn't just lie about that at this juncture because it looks awful, and matts is here to potentially contradict it.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know that it's that clear.

And I don't know how we somehow explain Naz roleblocking Llama, while also recruiting tk3, unless it's a bonus move or item.

No one else, and no other job would have a gun?

In my opinion, no.  That gun would be mustadios. 

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  walk me through how you eliminated Llamalover?   Is it because he was roleblocked by Naz?   If the kidnapping was a passive element or a daytime mechanic (though I know Nacho does not typically use them, we have seen them this game with the summoned espers).  

My move is not passive. You have to choose the target, etc. Just an additional move that was given to me when I was told she was kidnapped and my alignment changed.

So if llama was rb'd, couldn't be him. If he wasn't rb'd, why is Naz lying?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't understand Naz's targets if he's scum.  But, I don't understand anything scum did this game for the most part.

If he is scum, why would he commit his vote to you D2?   Playing the long game I suppose.  Maybe he/scum figured that I was a more likely lynch candidate and their group would be free from a lot of heat.

Just now, Forge said:

My move is not passive. You have to choose the target, etc. Just an additional move that was given to me when I was told she was kidnapped and my alignment changed.

So if llama was rb'd, couldn't be him. If he wasn't rb'd, why is Naz lying?

If he wasn't roleblocked, why are both lying.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Would the Knight receive a gun?  That's a pretty big gamble for squire to play earlier with his big board if not.

Would any scum character have a gun?

He received the gun for character.

Elmdore uses a katana. Would make no sense for him to have a gun. The secret boss is a sorcerer

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't think so.  Faction kill is likely a bonus move, which is why I find it unlikely to be skipped, and that they would have another bonus move to recruit.

But if he rbs llama, and there's a faction kill, it rules llama out. I'm clear, you're clear Matt's is clear. At least he gets a mis lynch

So could it be both Naz and llama as scum remaining?

Just not sure why Llama would not have made a kill on N4 when rackcs was roleblocked.  But then if Naz is scum, why the hell would he roleblock his own teammate?

Unless the plan was to not use the night kill in the hopes of getting us to think that there was only 1 left and it would by default be whoever was roleblocked by Naz.  But then why would Naz be picking his teammates to roleblock?