Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Forge said:

No, just take it out now. I don't know if Alma is technically scum at this point or if she's just kidnapped. My pm states kidnapped, but that doesn't mean that she isn't scum. 

I don't think that Rack and whomever his partner is anticipated that I was going to get a pm notifying me of the situation. 

Yeah, I tend to agree but if you're told you can save her, then I don't see the reason to not explore this.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

VC

The Orca - 8 - Swag, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, [Ifirit], Nazgul, bcb1213, forge, rackcs

Squire12 - 3 - Tk3, MWil23, Llamalover,

kingseanjohn - 1 - squire12

No lynch - 1 - orca

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, just take it out now. I don't know if Alma is technically scum at this point or if she's just kidnapped. My pm states kidnapped, but that doesn't mean that she isn't scum. 

I don't think that Rack and whomever his partner is anticipated that I was going to get a pm notifying me of the situation. 

So this is important I think. Host told me that it was possible that I could be "abducted" but would not expand on what that meant. Dome and I assumed it meant converted. 

When Pickle died, it was clear that it was conversion. 

TK3

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So this is important I think. Host told me that it was possible that I could be "abducted" but would not expand on what that meant. Dome and I assumed it meant converted. 

When Pickle died, it was clear that it was conversion. 

TK3

You are delitas story. Really don't have anything to do with the stones that I remember. Brief interlude where vormav says she wasn't the real princess and delita takes her away. Can't remember anything other than that. Alma is the vessel. If scum wanted you, you'd be abducted by now

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You are delitas story. Really don't have anything to do with the stones that I remember. Brief interlude where vormav says she wasn't the real princess and delita takes her away. Can't remember anything other than that. Alma is the vessel. If scum wanted you, you'd be abducted by now

Sorry, I misread / misunderstood what you were saying there. I thought you were suggesting you could be taken. Sorry

• Like 1