Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

I do not intend this to be offensive at all, and I think you'll even agree to an extent: I value your insight into this game and theme, but I want more to go on, and I will pry until I am content.

Absolutely. Just letting you know where I stand. LIS, squire has been scummy af lol. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I can't lie that squire has come off scummy AF though. Role / ability fishing earlier, the rack death error, withholding info, etc

Care to elaborate on the role/ability fishing earlier?

Did you withhold info on having odd night invests?

We all hold information in order to see when that information is best revealed.  It is a judgement call that we all make.  you are fair in wanting to question it.  

If I share it all, up front, it opens the door for scum to have more info on things that what they already do have.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Care to elaborate on the role/ability fishing earlier?

I felt like you were absolutely role fishing when asking about how I was red lettering Mwil. Asking if he killed people. I didn't like them at all, which was why I responded with no comment. It felt like you were trying to ferret out exactly what my ability was, which is no bueno. If I revealed information such as that, it could have revealed a lot about my ability. Whether I was a watcher or tracker or not, for example. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did you withhold info on having odd night invests?

I withheld and obscured what my abilities are, which is just common sense in this game. Especially for a power role. You know that. I get what you are saying, I just didn't like that particular line of questions when I red lettered mwil. That felt more scummy than townish, personally. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

Yeah. It's a character passive item.

When I got my role the item came along.

Why would the Dancer have a shield?

Why would Ivalice Dancer be the only Ivalice [Job] player to get an item with their role, and an item that makes no sense with it?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I felt like you were absolutely role fishing when asking about how I was red lettering Mwil. Asking if he killed people. I didn't like them at all, which was why I responded with no comment. It felt like you were trying to ferret out exactly what my ability was, which is no bueno. If I revealed information such as that, it could have revealed a lot about my ability. Whether I was a watcher or tracker or not, for example. 

I withheld and obscured what my abilities are, which is just common sense in this game. Especially for a power role. You know that. I get what you are saying, I just didn't like that particular line of questions when I red lettered mwil. That felt more scummy than townish, personally. 

Sure.   And how do I know you are not bussing a teammate?  If I revealed more information about my role or ability, how long do you think I stay around?  Town has to at some point trust in each other without knowing if it is really warranted.    I have put a ton of trust in you and Swag the last several days.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why would the Dancer have a shield?

Why would Ivalice Dancer be the only Ivalice [Job] player to get an item with their role, and an item that makes no sense with it?

Yeah. I don't know enough about FF Tactics to know why.

Just now, squire12 said:

Sure.   And how do I know you are not bussing a teammate?  If I revealed more information about my role or ability, how long do you think I stay around?  Town has to at some point trust in each other without knowing if it is really warranted.    I have put a ton of trust in you and Swag the last several days.

I get it. Remember, I'm on your side here lol. My vote is Naz. I believe you. Some of your actions however just came off scummy, is all. I was admitting to that. 

At this point, believing Naz over you requires the acceptance of two pretty large misdirections, which I am unable to accept. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Is there like a Wiki that will tell me who the bad guys are that doesn't require me reading a book and a half?

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics_enemies#Lucavi

for the Lucavi

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Messam_Elmdore

This should be the last scum

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Dancer_(Tactics)

Naz's job - note the section for "equip shields"