Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Is that what I just said? 

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you been converted yet?

If yes: Protect your info

If no: Then technically your obligations are still to us. 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Good call. Last time I ran the numbers and secured the path for a 100% civ victory no questions ask, @Counselor decided to lynch me and give the bad guys boost. So who knows? Maybe Squire will kill Swag for no reason. 

No, it isn’t.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Oh, yeah, squire didn’t disarm, just inventory invest

Which, again, rubs me the wrong way. The only reason to do so would be to double check, which is fair. But I had stated a few times before very plainly that I had no items, nor could I use them.

Just a head's up guys - I'll be here in and out during most of my work day, of course, but getting closer to the deadline, I'll be gone. I have a diagnosis appointment for my son's possible schooling that I have to attend which potentially goes from 4-6 my time (deadline is 6 my time), followed by a show (which I may or may not be able to attend, depends on baby sitter issues). 

I am  not going to be changing my vote off Naz. I'm pretty much 100% that he's the other scum. My move is already in with Nacho to save TK. If you elect to lynch TK and I'm removed from the game, I trust that you guys can now continue on competently in my absence and make the right decision the following night in my absence :P

51 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it isn’t.

Yes it is. You put those quotes out of order to reflect a different sequence of events. 

44 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Which, again, rubs me the wrong way. The only reason to do so would be to double check, which is fair. But I had stated a few times before very plainly that I had no items, nor could I use them.

You kinda answered your own complaint. Scum lie, double checking people is common. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yes it is. You put those quotes out of order to reflect a different sequence of events. 

You kinda answered your own complaint. Scum lie, double checking people is common. 

No, it’s not.  You said if he’s scum, do scum things.  You said there is a 100% chance Town wins.  Forge said, and tk3 likely knows it to be true, that Forge can save him to bring him back to Town.  Therefore, his best chance to win is to betray scum.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it’s not.  You said if he’s scum, do scum things.  You said there is a 100% chance Town wins.  Forge said, and tk3 likely knows it to be true, that Forge can save him to bring him back to Town.  Therefore, his best chance to win is to betray scum.

Then I misunderstood your point. 

F that noise. If he is scum, he needs to play to the scum wincon. Lest he be a