2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

On 11/21/2019 at 4:35 PM, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Need a bye week QB. League also gives a point per rushing attempt so it’s something to ponder. My choices are Baker, Driskel, Darnold, Josh Allen, Brissett or Winston.

right now I’m between the first two and leaning toward Driskel. What say you guys?

I'd go Driskel vs Washington over Allen vs. That Denver Defense 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:43 AM, Runaway Jim said:
On 11/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, WizardHawk said:

Even though I'm really uneasy about Dak vs NE, he's a top 3 scoring QB. Gotta ride until he proves otherwise.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a strong feeling that Darnold will outperform Dak this week.  Dak's got a rough four game stretch coming up.

Always remember taking fantasy advice from me is like playing with fire. Hopefully you went with Darnold.

• Like 1

I finished 8-5 in my $100, ten team, 1/2 PPR, keeper league and I have the number 1 seed in the playoffs.

I finished 9-4 in my $50, ten team, PPR league, and have the #1 seed in the playoffs.

So the regular season has been good to me as I went 17-9 overall this year.

I wasn't without fault. I did trade Mike Evans during his bye week to acquire David Johnson. Evans went on to explode the 2nd half, while DJ only played one game for me and earned negative 1.5 points.

Now it's the playoffs. I have some tough matchups this week. 

In true Cowboy fashion I have gone 1 and done a few times with the #1 seed. The hurt is real.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, DaBoys said:

I finished 8-5 in my $100, ten team, 1/2 PPR, keeper league and I have the number 1 seed in the playoffs.

I finished 9-4 in my $50, ten team, PPR league, and have the #1 seed in the playoffs.

So the regular season has been good to me as I went 17-9 overall this year.

I wasn't without fault. I did trade Mike Evans during his bye week to acquire David Johnson. Evans went on to explode the 2nd half, while DJ only played one game for me and earned negative 1.5 points.

Now it's the playoffs. I have some tough matchups this week. 

In true Cowboy fashion I have gone 1 and done a few times with the #1 seed. The hurt is real.

I'm in way too many leagues this year once again. Have just about the entire spectrum covered too.

My best team is 13-0. Jackson, McCaff, and Cook have been leading the way. 

My worst team is 3-10. Luck retiring and a handful of injuries did me in. 

Our long running keeper league of friends from HS and college celebrated our 26th year. 7 of the original 12 still stand. I'm 5-8 in that one and sadly out of the money. :(

• Like 1

I lost in round 1 in my keeper... it wasn't by much but Austin Ekler killed me. That guy has to be one of the best fantasy breakout players. Even with Gordon back he is knocking people out of the playoffs. Next year with Gordon gone Ekler is probably going to be a top 20 fantasy draft pick.

I won my $50 PPR league playoff game. Still 4 teams left though, so I have to win this one to get in the money.

Money PPR league semifinal and I need to talk out my WR crew. I need to start two.

Lockett vs Carolina (Been blah for a month)

OBJ vs Arizona (been blah all year)

Parker vs NYG (concussion protocol)

AJ Brown vs Houston (on fire but weather can be an issue this week)

Pascal vs NO (Marshon Lattimore matchup)

7 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Money PPR league semifinal and I need to talk out my WR crew. I need to start two.

Lockett vs Carolina (Been blah for a month)

OBJ vs Arizona (been blah all year)

Parker vs NYG (concussion protocol)

AJ Brown vs Houston (on fire but weather can be an issue this week)

Pascal vs NO (Marshon Lattimore matchup)

I like Brown and Parker if he goes if not then Lockett for me

Andrews got hurt and left the game last week with 2 points. This week he has been either out completely or limited in practice and had a short week. So I benched him and grabbed Witten since I'll be at the game and want something to cheer for. Plus my opponent is starting Dak and Cooper so I need a guy.

Then Andrews goes for 15 points tonight on a short week with no practice. Whats more is that he scored a TD that got called back and he scored it again 3 plays later. 

I did have Mark Ingram who gave me 23 points tonight. I wish I would have started Andrews.  38 points would have really helped me out.