Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll live and die by Nacho being a Mason plant, the propaganda he has fed them to keep them under control or causing chaos cannot he ignored.

Ragnarok/bcb are on the tricorder, and both have had missteps and are linked to Nacho.  Bcb just gets an edge because he claimed Town, even if his move after N1 was dumb.

Ragnarok hasn’t done anything, and is likely going to wait to get votes to claim something so then we either need to call his bluff or go with MWil.

Llama is equivocating and not acting the same as last game.

I’d bet everything I own that most of this is right.

So you pretty much agree with me except that nacho was a plant.  

I was also wrong I had to many scum on my list bc it is assuming mwil was telling the truth that would mean daboyle was scum so i would remove probably malf 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The whole squire/Malf/rack/Tugboat thing is so out of left field for me.

There is basically no chance there are three Town masons in this game.  It sets up a scenario in which scum have to kill the masons or masons have to be convinced of treachery among their ranks, to win the game if they lose 1-2 of their members.  That’s unbalanced.

I have gone back and forth on this and dont believe this is accurate. It is plausible though. I believe the game was balanced to have 3 masons all being town

22 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

The Orca is the third mason in discord with me.
Do with that as you wish.

Really Naz 

tenor.gif?itemid=10156256

• Like 1

You’ve gone back and forth on it.

Why not read what Nacho has actually said.  Put aside the multiple slips that he disengages from, and provides a half-dozen alternative or contradictory justifications for thereafter.

What has he done to make you think he’s Town?  He’s been the scummiest person in the game, and disengages from every argument to just repeat tiresome rhetoric, and declare himself cleared by his masons.

Meanwhile, he’s been feeding you two a healthy stream of propaganda to keep you two from becoming inconvenient.  All the while sowing discord and declaring everything that is inconvenient as scum or non credible.

Read his posts through the lens of not a mason.

The dude is the most obvious scum to ever exist, coasting on that mason shield.  Rick didn’t even get into, he just assumed a normal mason setup.  He’s just taking you two for a complete ride.

I'm definitely willing to concede on orca being scum now knowing he's part of that 3 person mason group. Would certainly only be one scum in there and that is for sure Nacho at this point. Either way I don't think that should change our choice for the day. Rags has been the obvious option and I don't think that should change regardless of the info we get. Not sure if we should hurry up and get that lynch train rolling now though. I'm worried if we put it off for more conversation that people will get impatient and do something dumb like literally voting for anyone other than Rags.