Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Yar, that whole Mwil situation was probably what goofed me. Still, any pirate knows you go down with the ship, yo ho.

Yeah, so who did you intend to vote for since MWil was clearly an understandable mistake.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tell where it says squire 

Scum - racks, llama, rags, tugboat

You were pretty convinced I was clear earlier, but now I'm scum because I keep coming at you?

arr ya scum leading a witch hunt like I said, or be ya spitting' in the wind without a clue?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

The whole squire/Malf/rack/Tugboat thing is so out of left field for me.

There is basically no chance there are three Town masons in this game.  It sets up a scenario in which scum have to kill the masons or masons have to be convinced of treachery among their ranks, to win the game if they lose 1-2 of their members.  That’s unbalanced.

I'm a what now? Did I miss something else where Pickle tried to paint me or something?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Tugboat, I have no idea what that guy is doing

I'm plundering. What you doin'?

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

You were pretty convinced I was clear earlier, but now I'm scum because I keep coming at you?

arr ya scum leading a witch hunt like I said, or be ya spitting' in the wind without a clue?

I'm a what now? Did I miss something else where Pickle tried to paint me or something?

I'm plundering. What you doin'?

No, I don’t know what he’s talking about with you.

Town needs you to join it in voting Ragnarok or we’re going to lose.

Just now, Tugboat said:

What's the evidence?

We know at least 1/3 of bcb, Nazgul, and Ragnarok are scum due to an investigation (squire’s tricorder).  Bcb claimed tracker with results, and Nazgul claimed mason with Nacho and Orca.  Ragnarok has stonewalled.

Just now, SwAg said:

We know at least 1/3 of bcb, Nazgul, and Ragnarok are scum due to an investigation (squire’s tricorder).  Bcb claimed tracker with results, and Nazgul claimed mason with Nacho and Orca.  Ragnarok has stonewalled.

The people voting Ragnarok are much more trustworthy than those on MWil.  The people voting MWil are basically scum and incompetent Town who are manipulated because they’re clueless.

Gulag Ragnarok, comrade @Tugboat.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And squire is confirmed town how?