Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Tugboat said:

And squire is confirmed town how?

He’s not confirmed, but basically no one is actually confirmed right now. The threadpay indicates that scum are terrified of the tricorder result.  

Even if you’re skeptical, only one person in the group has not been forthcoming with information to resolve it, and it is Ragnarok.

You only have one vote and we cannot afford to have you setting it on fire by voting someone who is not a realistic candidate, and if you vote with the other likely scum for MWil, then we are probably going to lose.

Just now, SwAg said:

Now help me persuade Tugboat to vote with Town instead of Nacho.

Not that Nacho should care if Ragnarok is lynched since he said he is scum already.

@Tugboat yar, me seen with mine own eyes, "rags" puttin in to Capt Dome in his barracks

Now, are we be standin fo tis mutiny of Capns crevases or we be fightin back?

this "rags" fella is onna thar pencil pushers from th' Fancy lads region.

he aint onna us.

now take this here bottle o rum and send that lann lubber off thar plank!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He’s not confirmed, but basically no one is actually confirmed right now. The threadpay indicates that scum are terrified of the tricorder result.  

Even if you’re skeptical, only one person in the group has not been forthcoming with information to resolve it, and it is Ragnarok.

You only have one vote and we cannot afford to have you setting it on fire by voting someone who is not a realistic candidate, and if you vote with the other likely scum for MWil, then we are probably going to lose.

So it's more of the same blind witchunting that's basically resulted in Town lynches so far.  No thanks.

You ain't cleared Town by any means.  Who appointed you lead buccaneer?

Besides, i light votes on fire all the time.  And it's fun.

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Tugboat yar, me seen with mine own eyes, "rags" puttin in to Capt Dome in his barracks

Now, are we be standin fo tis mutiny of Capns crevases or we be fightin back?

this "rags" fella is onna thar pencil pushers from th' Fancy lads region.

he aint onna us.

now take this here bottle o rum and send that lann lubber off thar plank!

Arrr ya sayin' i ain't a fancy lad?  Arrr ya implyin' i'm a simple lad?  I's the B'y that fancies this boat.  I's bring a little Rock to the roll.  

Just now, Tugboat said:

Arrr ya sayin' i ain't a fancy lad?  Arrr ya implyin' i'm a simple lad?  I's the B'y that fancies this boat.  I's bring a little Rock to the roll.  

that rags feller be a tee totalter

he be actin like he sippin thar rum, but i saw with mine eyes him dumping it out into thar sea