You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I have created the fear and the agitation.  ET’s death changed things.  Nobody... Nobody trusts anybody anymore, and they’re all very tired.

i am happy that going forward, its just gonna be straight individual, non-popularity contest comps

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i am happy that going forward, its just gonna be straight individual, non-popularity contest comps

Gonna have to throw in some occasional curveballs, but they will be mostly twists and opportunities to screw people over without killing them later on.  But yeah, the next two will be straight up challenges.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I have created the fear and the agitation.  ET’s death changed things.  Nobody... Nobody trusts anybody anymore, and they’re all very tired.

Nobody recognized The Thing quote.  If it happens again, everybody is going to die.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Gonna have to throw in some occasional curveballs, but they will be mostly twists and opportunities to screw people over without killing them later on.  But yeah, the next two will be straight up challenges.

@Malfatron PMed me and and told me if I happen to die, he would like for me to replace him. Something about a big family event consuming all his time and his general terribleness at both being straight and mentally challenged. 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So glad one of you is going to die.

Speaking of dying, its almost Halloween. There is an excellent movie called Halloween from one hit wonder director John Carpenter. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

If players don’t Hide or Kill by the deadline, they will have their turrets turned on themselves.  They won’t die necessarily, but the first turret to fire will be the last turret to fire, and only one player will die.  So pay attention to the official submissions list I provided.  If you’re not official, you better get official.  I will tag everyone who has not officially submitted at around 9 AM tomorrow.