All Sacks Through Week 5

AlexGreen#20

SkwKQCV.gif

Maxx Crosby is going to come off the edge. He's going to take it inside where Jenkins will pick him up. Jenkins will then get spun off of for the sack. 

I put this on Jenkins

+++

u9qEhZo.gif

Jenkins is going to miss the initial ILB blitz which destroys the pocket integrity. Linsley sees him run by and rather than keep blocking Harrison, he gives up on it. Rodgers temporarily avoids the ILB but Harrison is there to clean it up.

1/2 Jenkins and 1/2 Linsley

+++

0Idqj5m.gif

Hard to really tell who this is on. 

Cowboys rushed 5 with another coming late. Packers had 5 in to block with Jones coming off of play action.  The textbook play here is to kill the play action, have Jones fill to the right and have the whole line slide left, but that's with the benefit of hindsight. 

Having an interior with a guy new to the team, and a Center and Guard with less than 400 snaps each working with a new offensive line coach is going to have a few of these. 

I put this on Patrick.

+++

zINvH0o.gif

Put this one on Bulaga. Lawrence beats him with the inside/outside spin move. Rodgers gets outside the pocket and Bulaga manages to seal him back inside.  Rodgers gets a chance to throw it away but instead holds onto it looking to make a play. He eventually gets sacked running around in the pocket. 

+++

Cu69LYW.gif

If you have to put it on someone, you put it on Lewis, but asking him to make this block is tough. Combining creative pass protection with a double clutching QB a nd no open receivers is a bad combination. 

+++

BWP5Z7Q.gif

Graham, but stop blocking edge rushers with Tight Ends. 

+++

Z1rGNQT.gif

1/2 Bakhtiari and 1/2 Turner

+++

ks1Q8Qi.gif

Lane Taylor gets humiliated

+++

zcPAAFj.gif

Turner gets handled by Mack. 

+++

MzmIwZX.gif

Tonyan's gonna fight this one, but again, hard to ask a TE to do much more than give it up when the ball's not coming out. 

+++

g0WKfyD.gif

Linsley gets beat here.

+++

ooo6fDf.gif

Bakhtiari and Turner both struggle here, but Bakhtiari gets beat first. 

+++

Bulaga: 1

Turner: 1.5

Linsley: 1.5 

Jenkins: 1.5

Bakhtiari: 1.5

Taylor: 1

Patrick: 1

Graham: 1

Lewis: 1

Tonyan: 1

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 1

Rodgers has to stop holding the ball when they're running that slide protection with the TE crossing the formation. If there's nothing open when just run it, because he keeps asking his TEs to hold blocks he knows they can't.

I mean alternatively they could stop running that play design but until they do.

13 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

Rodgers has to stop holding the ball when they're running that slide protection with the TE crossing the formation. If there's nothing open when just run it, because he keeps asking his TEs to hold blocks he knows they can't.

I mean alternatively they could stop running that play design but until they do.

I questioned it when ?Fennell? showed it in a series of plays describing the offense. It looks cool but I gotta think it creates more problems for the offense than the defense

• 2 weeks later...