MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

19 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

If Jabari accepts the QO, our opportunity to trade him is out the door. Nobody is trading for him without bird rights.

Honestly, what are the chances of a S&T that nets us a positive asset for a guy that apparently nobody wants at this point?

with that said, lol at this.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Watching a center with something resembling a versatile offensive game will be a nice change of pace.

Yep. Can't forget about the possibility of bringing on Christian Wood full-time too. Lot of people think he could be a quality back-up C for us. Zeller is almost assuredly gone now.

15 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yep. Can't forget about the possibility of bringing on Christian Wood full-time too. Lot of people think he could be a quality back-up C for us. Zeller is almost assuredly gone now.

Agreed, Wood is definitely intriguing. Will be interesting to see what happens with Henson and/or Thon from here.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Willing to bet Thon will be a 4 in Bud's system.

I suppose. I'm not sure he is ever capable of putting on the muscle needed to be an actual 5, so that may be his best chance of finding anything resembling a useful role.

Also, I enjoy reading this. Even if he's not grabbing rebounds, it'd be nice to see fewer uncontested offensive rebounds for opposing bigs.

Just now, titans0021 said:

I suppose. I'm not sure he is ever capable of putting on the muscle needed to be an actual 5, so that may be his best chance of finding anything resembling a useful role.

Also, I enjoy reading this. Even if he's not grabbing rebounds, it'd be nice to see fewer uncontested offensive rebounds for opposing bigs.

Yeah, he and his brother are the same way. Both are excellent box out guys which leads to teammates getting freer rebounds. Still, it's going to be nice having a big bodied center that's capable of stretching the floor. Like that tweet says, only thing he's not good for is the fast break but that doesn't really matter too much.

Assuming Jabari on the QO, Munford and Wood/McCoy on 2 way deals and waiving Jennings...

Bledsoe | Brogdon | Dellavedova | Munford
Snell | Brown | DiVincenzo
Middleton | Parker | Wilson
Antetokounmpo | Ilyasova | Maker
Lopez | Henson | Zeller | Wood/McCoy

Edited by bkobow05

18 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Assuming Jabari on the QO, Munford and Wood/McCoy on 2 way deals and waiving Jennings...

Bledsoe | Brogdon | Dellavedova | Munford
Snell | Brown | DiVincenzo
Middleton | Parker | Wilson
Antetokounmpo | Ilyasova | Maker
Lopez | Henson | Zeller | Wood/McCoy

Hopefully we do a little more tinkering thru trades 

• beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason