MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Kinda hoping we at least get Wood on the roster on a 2 way deal. He's been real good in the SL, flashing his potential, but I question whether or not he can do it vs actual NBA bigs. Still, he's someone I want to stick around.

He said in an interview he'll turn down any 2 way deal and go back to playing overseas. Think it's on the roster or nothing with him.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He said in an interview he'll turn down any 2 way deal and go back to playing overseas. Think it's on the roster or nothing with him.

Eh, well then we're in a pickle. He's promising enough that you want to get him into NBA level practices and what not but I'm still torn on whether or not he's a NBA caliber big man. 

Screw it. Sign Wood to a NBA deal. Get him on the roster. Use our 2 way deals on Derrick Walton Jr and Deonte Burton.

Bledsoe | Brogdon | Dellavedova | Walton Jr
Snell | Brown | DiVincenzo 
Middleton | Wilson | Burton
Antetokounmpo | Ilyasova | Maker
Lopez | Henson | Zeller | Wood

Brown, Snell and Middleton rotate between the primary minutes at the 3 spot with Wilson getting a few minutes a night.

Edited by bkobow05

17 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think he signed a two-way with OKC. Hopefully he makes it in the NBA, probably the funnest college player in a while.

Makes sense. Kid is built like a mac truck and is one hell of an athlete for that size. Just pure power.

We're the front office that lost ourselves a first round pick by leaking the player we wanted in the middle of trade negotiations. Apparently the owners voted on whether or not to rescind Jabari's QO (Herb Kohl anyone?) and told Horst. Now we get a decent summer league big and we're going to keep the dreadful Zeller or Henson instead.

Does anyone actually have any hope that Giannis even sees an ECF with this incompetence? 

On 7/18/2018 at 5:11 PM, beekay414 said:

lol he just doesn't ******* get it...glad he's not our problem anymore.

DiaUI2bWAAEValq.jpg:large

Saw this earlier. If he was still on this team, the quote would've broken me. Also feel like it's an excellent summary as to why Bud seemed to never really have interest in working with him. It's just a complete garbage attitude and thought process.

• Like 1