Officials - I cant stand their arrogance

brooks1957

On 10/13/2019 at 9:14 PM, candyman93 said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if there was hidden gambling amongst the officials fraternity.

Dude that rumors just came out. That there has been huge money bets placed on the game where a certain official was leading the crew for that game. 

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

Dude that rumors just came out. That there has been huge money bets placed on the game where a certain official was leading the crew for that game. 

There certainly is something going on behind the scenes.

The reffing and bias against us that I have seen this year has to go beyond mere incompetence.

35 minutes ago, bruceb said:

There certainly is something going on behind the scenes.

The reffing and bias against us that I have seen this year has to go beyond mere incompetence.

Have you seen any games other than ours?  We’re not exactly in a unique situation here.

These dudes are just borderline incompetent and the league is unwilling to give them the tools to do their job well.

• Like 1

So the officials do such a piss poor job officiating our game last week the whole league takes notice. And the incompetence continued on a Monday night to a national audience. Comments of support from all around the league pour into the Browns.

But, of course,  the sainted officials can never be wrong, because they prepare so hard, and they NEVER have personal agendas.........

Baker says the officials were pretty bad last week.

That relatively mild comment allows the league to dip into his wallet for $12.5K for daring to question the saints of the league office........

It seems like there is absolutely no check and balance system in place to verify the quality of the officiating put out by a multi BILLION dollar on a weekly basis.

What a racket.

Edited by brooks1957

I hate to keep harping on the fact that I think we are being slighted - I don't think there is any doubt of that.

But on a larger scale, I see this league wide on a continual basis. Officials are making obvious blunders - and it seems like the administration is in complete denial that there even is an issue. Or that we are just the fans, so we don't matter. And yet, you continue to see week after week, the same officials being trotted out there to make the same calls.

Hoping for a properly structured system soon that holds officials accountable.