Wisconsin Badgers Thread | at Rutgers (11 AM CST | BTN or Fox)

beekay414

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Outstanding play call by Longo. Should have been a walk in, but that felt like old school frisky Paul Chryst.

Beautiful call. Only thing that ruined it was how late Locke got to the read. He's just late or behind on everything.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Beautiful call. Only thing that ruined it was how late Locke got to the read. He's just late or behind on everything.

This is gonna be a 35-13 kinda game and I'm so here for it. Don't even care that Purdue sucks and that's why.

Feels like old school Wisconsin where we can beat the crap out of them. Missed that so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is gonna be a 35-13 kinda game and I'm so here for it. Don't even care that Purdue sucks and that's why.

Feels like old school Wisconsin where we can beat the crap out of them. Missed that so much.

Never underestimate our ability to turn a game on a dime lol

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Big play but he almost overthrew Trech there. Why? Because his constant happy feet. Settle your **** down, kid.

Kept his eyes downfield, good ball with some zip.

We don't need him to be good. We need him to not be offense-cripplingly bad. I'll take that any day as long as the OL is blocking like demons.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Kept his eyes downfield, good ball with some zip.

We don't need him to be good. We need him to not be offense-cripplingly bad. I'll take that any day as long as the OL is blocking like demons.

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree but I don't understand the coaching of this kid. Why are we not coaching the happy feet out of him or is that something that Longo is coaching? Keep your feet active? Because IIRC, Mordecai was doing similar **** last year too. If it's being coached into these kids, Longo is worse than I thought.

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Best throw I've ever seen him make far and away. Lead the dude and took a hit.

He's not good but signs of life.

He just made two incredible throws. Kid is straight up Jekyll & Hyding us right now lol

• Like 1