ILB Maema Njongmeta | Jake Chaney
ILB Jordan Turner | Tatum Grass
EDGE CJ Goetz | Jeff Pietrowski Jr
CB Ricardo Hallman | Jonas Duclona
SS Hunter Wohler | Austin Brown or Preston Zachman
FS Kamo'i Latu | Travian Blaylock
CB Alexander Smith | Nyzier Fourqurean
NB Jason Maitre | Owen Arnett

Seriously, find me a single difference maker in that two deep not named Wohler? You hope Duclona can be one in time but he's a true freshman and I'm not even sure he's been on the damn field at all this year. 

I'm not sure how these guys didn't look at this roster and say "woof we need 2 DL that can play in the portal" but damn it's going to make this season a lot less enjoyable.

Please just play Neal and Howard and let them take their lumps and be better next year. Get Smith tf out of the GB rotation and get Duclona out there too.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not sure how these guys didn't look at this roster and say "woof we need 2 DL that can play in the portal" but damn it's going to make this season a lot less enjoyable.

Please just play Neal and Howard and let them take their lumps and be better next year. Get Smith tf out of the GB rotation and get Duclona out there too.

Have you not seen the hype videos/articles on Ben Barten doe!

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's very concerning to me that the "loyalty" to poor performing players based on seniority is just as strong with this staff. Nelson and Bortolini are not starting worthy right now and cost us that drive as they have many others.

I'm not going to jump too far into that one just yet. It's 4 games into a season where Fickell doesn't have a full roster of "his" guys yet. If he's still doing that in year 8 like Paul, then I'll have an issue. He didn't do that at Cincinnati...