Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Play them on that fast track in Indy and come back here. It's not fun lol. I will never be confident no matter how good we are again. I thought our D last year could do it, they made us look foolish.

We gave em that wake up call! But i know, OSU is a different team in the postseason

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You look like us. I just don't see enough special athletes on either team to go up against the big dogs of the conference. 

Noah Fant is a special athlete but TE isn’t necessarily the no.1 spot you want a playmaker. I know we don’t have the athleticism of OSU but we have always won playing smart football. 4 star recruits are rare and a 5 Star at Iowa is something that has only happened 7 times. 

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

Noah Fant is a special athlete but TE isn’t necessarily the no.1 spot you want a playmaker. I know we don’t have the athleticism of OSU but we have always won playing smart football. 4 star recruits are rare and a 5 Star at Iowa is something that has only happened 7 times. 

Yeah we're not real different. At home with energy you can knock them off. On a neutral, fast turf track in a big game, you have to play a perfect game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah we're not real different. At home with energy you can knock them off. On a neutral, fast turf track in a big game, you have to play a perfect game.

We hung with MSU until that brutal final 22 play drive where they scored in the final seconds. The same MSU team that got absolutely smoked by Bama