Specials
Nathanial Vakos | Gavin Lahm
P Atticus Bertrams | Gavin Meyers
KOS Gavin Lahm | Nathanial Vakos
LS Cayson Pfeiffer | Duncan McKinley
Gavin Meyers | Atticus Bertrams
KR Tyrell Henry | Will Pauling
PR Will Pauling | Trech Kekahuna

Any changes fellas or does that look about right?

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Mason Posa yesterday, Eugene Hilton today. Been a good week for the recruiting trail. 

19 commits and only 4 from Wisconsin. 

Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana (2), Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey (2), New Mexico, Ohio (2), Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin (4). Staff is really getting after it.

38 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

19 commits and only 4 from Wisconsin. 

Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana (2), Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey (2), New Mexico, Ohio (2), Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin (4). Staff is really getting after it.

Fickell and his recruiting staff seem very good at finding traits out there. I mean they weren't out recruiting the big boys at UC but they were putting more talent in the league than most of them. Grabbing traits and getting them into a great S&C program. What UW used to be all about before that staff got completely complacent. Hopefully it starts paying dividends this year.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Fickell and his recruiting staff seem very good at finding traits out there. I mean they weren't out recruiting the big boys at UC but they were putting more talent in the league than most of them. Grabbing traits and getting them into a great S&C program. What UW used to be all about before that staff got completely complacent. Hopefully it starts paying dividends this year.

The one thing that I'm still concerned about, per usual with the University of Wisconsin, is the quarterback position. TVD seems like he can be something this year but after him it's a mess and on the recruiting trail, I don't love that we're locked (no pun intended) into Landyn Locke for the 2025 cycle. 

I'm just glad that we're finally starting to see DBs and WRs come to Madison that are D1 level lol. If we get the QB position figured out, we could become a staple in the 12 team playoff. 

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Stroud was a weird take to me, 4 DB's already committed, all of them 6'1-6'2. 5'10 160 CB didn't excite me, I guess they probably viewed him as their slot piece but would've needed to beat out Omillio there. That frame was years away from stepping foot on a D1 college team, even on ST. Hopefully we can use that spot on another DL.