Bengals OT Cordy Glenn Fined/Leaves Practice

TheVillain112

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mitch Unrein had a mild concussion with us last year. It lingered for weeks before it ended his career.

Brain injuries are kind of a big deal. Some guys can heal from them, some can't.

Read up on what Aaron Rodgers went through. He went temporarily blind. Now he seems fine.

Bengals had another player Kerry Wynn placed on the IR for the season after a concussion.  Zac Taylor doesn't seem like a guy that would ignore a head injury.  Glenn was cleared by a Doctor to practice but doesn't want to.  He could be right that he's just not ready, and I'm fine with that but it does appear to be something more to this one...

21 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Bengals had another player Kerry Wynn placed on the IR for the season after a concussion.  Zac Taylor doesn't seem like a guy that would ignore a head injury.  Glenn was cleared by a Doctor to practice but doesn't want to.  He could be right that he's just not ready, and I'm fine with that but it does appear to be something more to this one...

Wynn was cleared by a doctor but didn't want to return because he was still having symptoms?  That's really odd...

8 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Glenn was, not Wynn...

Totally misread your quote.

I'm still unclear on if Glenn is still having issues, or if he's saying that the coaches were pushing him before the doctor cleared him.  In other words, i thought it sounded like he's fine now, but he's just hacked off and is refusing to play.

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

Totally misread your quote.

I'm still unclear on if Glenn is still having issues, or if he's saying that the coaches were pushing him before the doctor cleared him.  In other words, i thought it sounded like he's fine now, but he's just hacked off and is refusing to play.

Some journalist in Cincy is definitely sitting on news on Jim Turner...

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I said multiple times this offseason that the 1st pick would be decided in week 16.

Having said that , y'all haven't even come close to our level of suck, yet.

No, but luckily point differential is way down the list of tiebreakers.