BDL 2017 Week 1: Cuba Smugglers @ Long Beach Leprechauns

Whicker

Cuba Smuggers @ Long Beach Leprechauns  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Long Beach Leprechauns

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2017 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nsekhe can handle Campbell. That Campbell performance is being overrated by you. That oline for Houston is trash. 

Nsekhe that doesn't start for Washington? I'm just saying your weaknesses can get exploited my pass rush. After all, Cousins isn't winning the game with what he did today. 

On 9/10/2017 at 4:06 AM, Whicker said:

Cuba doesn’t have a single defender who can match up with McCaffrey’s explosion coming out of the backfield.

Cyprien, Burnett, Marshall, and a regular CB if you split out wide. 

Don’t be surprised to see these receivers and McCaffrey beat their matchup consistently with the arm of Rodgers

Debatable.

We will run at and overpower Dee Ford

You have a significantly below average offensive line w/o Bulaga for BDL.

Suggs doesn’t have the juice to chase from the backside and will be completely taken out of the play

Two sacks though, forced fumble as well.

The 4-2-5 of Cuba will not be able to hold up against the two tight end sets wearing out an Old Suggs and attacking the lack of sand in the pants and over pursuing Ford. This gives us the balance on offense to attack and be successful against any defensive look Cuba throws at us.

Lot of shade towards Dee Ford, an elite run pursuer your offensive line (weakness) happens to face a strong pass rush. 

Close, but Cuba wins because Cousins has enough weapons and is competent enough to get by, and Bulaga was injured going into the game. (Which I think I should consider since the injury was before the game and not during the game, right?) Aaron Rodgers is great, but his supporting cast on Offense is really lacking.

Haha going through Counselor's game plan I had a good time. His pass D descriptions made me smile. That being said, I think Cuba is too deep offensively, with Long Beach being forced to have Artie Burns matched up on someone (doesn't matter if it's Benjamin, Julio, Pryor or Crowder) who is significantly better than him. Deone Bucanon out of the game hurts too. 

I really like both offenses, I think this will be a boat race all game long. I like Cuba's secondary to hold up just a little bit better in the end. Cuba in a squeaker. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Haha going through Counselor's game plan I had a good time. His pass D descriptions made me smile. That being said, I think Cuba is too deep offensively, with Long Beach being forced to have Artie Burns matched up on someone (doesn't matter if it's Benjamin, Julio, Pryor or Crowder) who is significantly better than him. Deone Bucanon out of the game hurts too. 

I really like both offenses, I think this will be a boat race all game long. I like Cuba's secondary to hold up just a little bit better in the end. Cuba in a squeaker. 

Is this a knock on my game plan? Lol not sure 

Archived