RNG Battle Thread: Battle Brats over. Next game TBA.

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

I was thinking about hosting this again sometime but as a different theme and different ally rules 

i agree on the different ally rules.

although, i would be more strategic and refuse to attack brats that have a high chance of making me **** or biting my own brat

maybe bake allies into the brat selection

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

although, i would be more strategic and refuse to attack brats that have a high chance of making me **** or biting my own brat

i thought i typed "sick" ftr

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I'm thinking Zookeeper Battles... maybe teams of 2 zookeepers and 1 animal trying to gain control of the zoo.

Or Thanksgiving Dinner. Where teams of 3-4 plan a 7 course meal and we put the dinners head to head.

Edit: Might just keep this thread open and have a semi-regular "battle" comps for when people want an RNG fix... i like making the rolls and seeing what happens

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Dome said:

I'm thinking Zookeeper Battles... maybe teams of 2 zookeepers and 1 animal trying to gain control of the zoo.

Or Thanksgiving Dinner. Where teams of 3-4 plan a 7 course meal and we put the dinners head to head.

Edit: Might just keep this thread open and have a semi-regular "battle" comps for when people want an RNG fix... i like making the rolls and seeing what happens

Im hoping for another game of 1 player takes all and no alliances.

i agree with varying themes.

i had a lot of fun watching this game unfold, but if you do the same theme flavor, it could get stale.

since its still Halloween, how about a trick or treat game. You choose costume and accessories. the amount of candy you have left is your hp

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Make one like Risk with armies instead of individual characters.  Make a map.  Let players split up their armies and attack certain strategic positions.  Have the ability to strengthen armies.  

That’s just risk. 

• Like 1