The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not fully caught up but I'm posting anyways. Stop ******* listening to matts. Jesus christ. And I'm not even sure why we're lynching him again tbh after last game you think we'd have learned.

Well, I don’t think the lynch thing is a concern.  Do you remember how much Hockey whined about people not dying, and he constantly voted to lynch the person who couldn’t die?  He clearly thinks godfathers should function that way.

I think what’s most annoying is that a decent amount of players are actually dumb enough to read into what matts is saying now, instead of the events that transpired yesterday, with the knowledge that Mafia likely knew matts wouldn’t fully die.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No. I am not town anymore so I am not going to give you guys hints. The only thing I can share right now is that town/mafia have a mutual enemy. And his head is made of cheese. 

I think it is more likely that you were the godfather, died and had a one time revive that reverted you to a vanilla henchmen... just my opinion.

I really want you to give me something before you die...

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think what’s most annoying is that a decent amount of players are actually dumb enough to read into what matts is saying now, instead of the events that transpired yesterday, with the knowledge that Mafia likely knew matts wouldn’t fully die.

Pages? I can re-read.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i visited bcb because i had scum reads on bcb/xmad and counselor 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im not claiming my role with that comment

Obviously. If this was true you likely would have been punished; but you are a cult leader. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think it is more likely that you were the godfather, died and had a one time revive that reverted you to a vanilla henchmen... just my opinion.

I really want you to give me something before you die...

I did give you something.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Obviously. If this was true you likely would have been punished; but you are a cult leader. 

I disagree. i never roleclaimed. i stated who i visited and why. i cant help if people infer from other apsects of the thread what may or may not be true

Just now, Malfatron said:

I disagree. i never roleclaimed. i stated who i visited and why. i cant help if people infer from other apsects of the thread what may or may not be true

You stated a lie about who you visited and in another post you said what you "did". The reason host doesnt care is because its not your actual role/move. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I absolutely missed yesterday, but I am reading up and I haven't seen obvious scum-tells...

Well, it’s all in the matts interaction.  The KOTN death voting MWil got people to back off, but it was a low vote count.  Right after that, which I view as the tipping point, MWil started the frustrated Civ and yelling matts is scum.  At first, it seemed like matts was buddying MWil instead of defending because the KOTN bit, but with matts alive again, it seems like he had knowledge that a bus would carry limited consequence.

I feel bad for MWil, now.  Matts wasn’t enough of an anchor around his neck on D1, that he had to come back to drag him down on D2 as well.