Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Falcons TE Austin Hooper out "about a month" with MCL sprain

Recommended Posts

Should get $9M annually on the market... have a feeling my Bears will be in on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 2:11 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

Can Atlanta afford to re-sign him?

Easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, G08 said:

Should get $9M annually on the market... have a feeling my Bears will be in on him.

He ain't leaving Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Easily.

Easily?  You guys are only $10mm under the cap right now and you only have 50 players signed.

Edited by HTTRDynasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Easily?  You guys are only $10mm under the cap right now and you only have 50 players signed.

And cutting Sambrailo, Freeman, restructuring Julio, Matthews and Deion Jones, would open up another 20-25M. So yes. Easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scar988 said:

And cutting Sambrailo, Freeman, restructuring Julio, Matthews and Deion Jones, would open up another 20-25M. So yes. Easily.

I guess, if you want to be in even more cap hell in the future... be my guest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scar988 said:

He ain't leaving Atlanta.

I don't know if they have the $$$ do they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I guess, if you want to be in even more cap hell in the future... be my guest.

You mean when there's a new CBA and a cap increase of nearly 20-25M that first year because of the new gambling money? Sit this one out.

12 hours ago, G08 said:

I don't know if they have the $$$ do they?

They have no problems with money. All of the "cap hell" thoughts are a bit of a joke. The Saints have been in cap hell for a decade and somehow they still go out and sign big FAs and keep their own good ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, scar988 said:

You mean when there's a new CBA and a cap increase of nearly 20-25M that first year because of the new gambling money? Sit this one out.

Hmmm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is honestly a shock to basically everyone who's covering the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

But not to me or those that understand the cap.

Acting like I don't understand the cap is foolish. The cap is a game. Not this hard and fast rule. It's very easy to fit players under the cap year to year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Acting like I don't understand the cap is foolish. The cap is a game. Not this hard and fast rule. It's very easy to fit players under the cap year to year.

Acting like it wasn't a possibility Hooper would be gone and telling me to "sit this one out" seems even more foolish in hindsight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...