Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

amazingandre

7 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

There’s a good chance we don’t make the playoffs if we don’t win one of the next two, which is looking harder and harder. 

That's best case scenario, but I'm expecting to pull off TNF - historically, the home team wins on a short week and the Colts have two significant losses in Hilton and Mack. We should be getting Roby and Fuller back soon.

But, I can agree with your premise - a loss can send this team down a spiral it wouldn't recover from.

38 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

The brunt of the blame is on Deshaun. He can’t do what he did and try to play hero ball.

His “hero ball” is the reason we have 6 wins. If he just threw it away or made the safe play every time we would be 2-8 instead of 6-4. 

it’s an absolute shame that the coaching staff can’t figure out a scheme to block the blitz. We have guys come free every game and that’s on coaching. The line hasn’t been terrible, it’s been the scheme that sucks. 

9 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I want to get dominated the next two weeks. I’m over being stuck in the mud with OBrien and co. 

I'm actually in the same boat. Not just a loss, but a real pathetic showing. We need games showing BOBs incompetence, games like this.

A 6th year HC with a talented offense shouldn't lose to anyone like this. But, here we are.

18 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Watson would be deadly if he had Kubiak running his bootlegs and playaction plays.

In the same vein, Watson wouldn't be able to change routes, protections, etc in the Kubiak system. Do you remember how frustrating it was when Schaub was out there and he flat out couldn't audible or adjust plays on the fly? 

Watson has a knack for making plays off script. Our Kubiak would have coached that out of his game.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In the same vein, Watson wouldn't be able to change routes, protections, etc in the Kubiak system. Do you remember how frustrating it was when Schaub was out there and he flat out couldn't audible or adjust plays on the fly? 

Watson has a knack for making plays off script. Our Kubiak would have coached that out of his game.

I don’t even know who I want besides Dabo, and that’s not happening. 

carmichael from New Orleans maybe?

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

schaub not being mobile was one reason for that.  Watson would improvise on the fly under kubiak's system.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

schaub not being mobile was one reason for that.  Watson would improvise on the fly under kubiak's system.

Kubiak was a control freak was the other reason for that... The only QB he let audible was Peyton Manning, because... Well, it's Peyton Manning.