PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

I'd actually like to keep our new rules. But, maybe after the draft, they are not off limits for trading? What does everyone think? @holt_bruce81@RuskieTitan

Maybe it's me, but I think that's actually more exploitative, since I think the CPU typically values draft picks higher than actual players, unless they are x-factor hidden or something. Plus we get to see the ratings of the player we are trading for, knowing whether someone is a hidden dev, vs taking a risk and drafting someone.

I think with how well we develop players and scout for the draft, maybe limit to 1 rookie player we can trade for after? Otherwise, what's the point of limiting the draft picks to 1 in the first, 2 in the second, etc. if we wind up trading for 3-5 players taken in the first anyway lol.

Believe me, there's a few positions I need to fill on my roster but I don't think it'd be fair to pillage all the great rookies from the CPU teams, as much as we'd like some of them.

Ultimately I'll roll with the majority on whatever gets decided; just feel like trades should be semi-limited with our access to free agency and scouting.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Maybe it's me, but I think that's actually more exploitative, since I think the CPU typically values draft picks higher than actual players, unless they are x-factor hidden or something. Plus we get to see the ratings of the player we are trading for, knowing whether someone is a hidden dev, vs taking a risk and drafting someone.

I think with how well we develop players and scout for the draft, maybe limit to 1 rookie player we can trade for after? Otherwise, what's the point of limiting the draft picks to 1 in the first, 2 in the second, etc. if we wind up trading for 3-5 players taken in the first anyway lol.

Believe me, there's a few positions I need to fill on my roster but I don't think it'd be fair to pillage all the great rookies from the CPU teams, as much as we'd like some of them.

Ultimately I'll roll with the majority on whatever gets decided; just feel like trades should be semi-limited with our access to free agency and scouting.

I was just trying to find some equal ground. I'd love to just keep things as is with how many picks per the round we are in.. but I'm open to whatever.