BDL 2019 Week 11 - Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos

ny92mike

Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2019 at 05:59 AM

11 minutes ago, PR said:

He has a checkered concussion history. It is no different than any other injury. He is more prone to them than others.

Lol.   No getting destroyed in the head twice illegally concusses you whether you've had one or not.  He hasn't had one in over two years.  Get out of here with that garbage.  

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol.   No getting destroyed in the head twice illegally concusses you whether you've had one or not.  He hasn't had one in over two years.  Get out of here with that garbage.  

He has had 1 his last year of college. 2 more his rookie season. A 4th one this year. 

2 minutes ago, PR said:

If Greg Olsen were to break his foot again for example, everyone would point to a pre-existing injury. Why would the same not be made for concussions?

No we wouldn't cause he hasn't been on the injury report for his damn foot.  You're stretching ridiculously far here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

No we wouldn't cause he hasn't been on the injury report for his damn foot.  You're stretching ridiculously far here 

You say you wouldn't, but it actually would be a conversation piece. It was last year when he was already recovered from it. 

Just now, PR said:

You say you wouldn't, but it actually would be a conversation piece. It was last year when he was already recovered from it. 

It's like me saying Harrison Smith clearly out cause he hurt the same hamstring he hurt three years ago today.  Makes zero sense.  How desperate are you really 

Edited by bcb1213

It's like me saying Harrison Smith clearly out cause he hurt the same hamstring he hurt three years ago today.  Makes zero sense.  How desperate are you really 

I didn't say he was out. I questioned his health and effectiveness. I never said he was out at any point in this thread. 

Just now, PR said:

I didn't say he was out. I questioned his health and effectiveness. I never said he was out at any point in this thread. 

Why would you question his health is the oint.  He hasn't had any concussion symptoms entering this season let alone this week and his last was over two years ago 

Why would you question his health is the oint.  He hasn't had any concussion symptoms entering this season let alone this week and his last was over two years ago 

I questioned because it is a repetitive injury just like I would with any player injured in a game that had previously injured the same location previously especially as frequently as he had. This isn't me going after you because it is you. 

Edited by PR

1 minute ago, PR said:

I questioned because it is a repetitive injury just like I would with any player injured in a game that had previously injured the same location previously especially as frequently as he had. This isn't me going after you because it is you. 

Two.... Freaking.... Years... Ago 

Stop it.  You're looking worse and worse for reaching cause you got out game planned and ignored the run game basically completely and concentrated on nickel dime packages and going after Brees 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Two.... Freaking.... Years... Ago 

Stop it.  You're looking worse and worse for reaching cause you got out game planned and ignored the run game basically completely and concentrated on nickel dime packages and going after Brees 

I literally am explaining the reasoning behind putting it in the write up which you commented on... this has nothing to do with the other points. You asked, I spoke, you questioned I replied. 

Additionally, you know what my typical defensive strategy for the run is? My front seven is an elite run defensive unit with Kuechly, McMillan and Smith being able to go sideline to sideline. They got it on lock. You can say I ignored the run, but I already was employing a RB spy to read the runner if it's a hand off or a pass he already has a man on. 

Additionally, I said my defense will adjust as needed based on your base set, it isn't going to stay nickel. It isn't going to stay dime. Those were to focus on your bread and butter, the passing game. You went away from it here. You went to run heavy. Congrats, the linebackers didn't move from away from their starting positions in the defense because no TEs went out for routes. You are literally running into a straight up 7 man box.  Do you think they are going to go on autopilot and run coverages for passes when no one is moving in the offense?

Agree to disagree on the great run defense part.  Three out of your four defensive linemen suck against the run.    I'll quit commenting now and let the voters decide but that Juju thing is straight awful man.  You got to know that 

We will have to agree to disagree on your assessment on my dline. Williams and Graham alone are standout players against the run. I just slide Woods in because he takes double teams because of how massive he is.