Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, Forge said:

Reactions are important. Yours was telling. 

And you can have it both ways because timing matters. I told you and squire to rethink it. 

And again, my reaction was saying that the swag lynch was ****tarded because it was. What about that is wrong? If I admitted to basing a case on nothing, I wouldn't be calling people scum who pointed out it was based on nothing.

Just now, rackcs said:

Again, you can't call everyone else terrible and pathetic when you were one of the main driving forces behind swag's day 1 lynch. You don't get to be one of the people who laughs at towns incompetence when you are one of the biggest examples currently of incompetence.

Again, I just put a vote down. Where is this vitriol for pickle and orca?  I didn't lead anything. My reason was clear. Likewise, they had their reasons

You called me obvious scum super early. I wanted an answer to that and you never gave one

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well it wasn't in the form of a question so I didn't think it mattered.

I didn't ask for an answer to my statement, did I? So this is cute, but gross miscomprehension of what I was actually saying to touch

Just now, Forge said:

Again, I just put a vote down. Where is this vitriol for pickle and orca?  I didn't lead anything. My reason was clear. Likewise, they had their reasons

You called me obvious scum super early. I wanted an answer to that and you never gave one

Pickle and orca haven't been saying town is doomed to incompetence after participating in that pathetic lynch. They've still been attempting to do things instead of saying "town sucks, I'm giving up and letting scum win".

Touch has already pointed out why I think you're scum and you refused to talk about it then so I haven't bothered trying to engage you in that conversation again.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Pickle and orca haven't been saying town is doomed to incompetence after participating in that pathetic lynch. They've still been attempting to do things instead of saying "town sucks, I'm giving up and letting scum win".

Touch has already pointed out why I think you're scum and you refused to talk about it then so I haven't bothered trying to engage you in that conversation again.

That was you lol 😂

I didn't ask touch, I asked you. You continue to avoid and run away. Touch has his own reasons. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It doesn't matter @rackcs, if you're town, you're going to lose. I will make sure of it. If you're scum, then I'm helping you out

Not scum, but that's cool. This loss is going to fall on your shoulders either way I guess. Doesn't seem like you to give up and spite people just because people think you're scum.

Just now, Forge said:

That was you lol 😂

I didn't ask touch, I asked you. You continue to avoid and run away. Touch has his own reasons. 

Yes. You're missing the point. You can't complain about town being doomed when you are directly responsible for it.

I haven't run away. You wouldn't address the reason when touch brought it up, why would you address it when I bring it up?

I love that me commenting on the ridiculous nature of some of the arguments and talking about incompetence is a scum tell, but rack was positively despondent after swags lynch and calling people incompetent, etc etc lol

Just now, rackcs said:

Not scum, but that's cool. This loss is going to fall on your shoulders either way I guess. Doesn't seem like you to give up and spite people just because people think you're scum.

Some things matter more than the win

Just now, MWil23 said:

This is the game Pickle and Orca are scum together. They took out swag day 1 and are going to lord this over us and feed their mafia superiority complex for months and years to come.

Not over me. You, Matts, and touch know the respect I have for the twins' game from being scum in the last one. Everyone constantly questioning why I wanted them dead

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I love that me commenting on the ridiculous nature of some of the arguments and talking about incompetence is a scum tell, but rack was positively despondent after swags lynch and calling people incompetent, etc etc lol

Again, there is a difference between someone not involved in the incompetence calling it as such and someone who has been the most incompetent person in the game (if you're town) complaining about it. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Some things matter more than the win

Again, not how I would normally expect you to act

Just now, rackcs said:

Again, there is a difference between someone not involved in the incompetence calling it as such and someone who has been the most incompetent person in the game (if you're town) complaining about it. 

Again, not how I would normally expect you to act

I can't help it that you guys aren't paying attention. I'm calling out the ridiculousness of arguments, proving them to be false in Orcas case, and nobody cares

Also, you played in domes Western game. My ability to implode and be detrimental should be known to you

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I can't help it that you guys aren't paying attention. I'm calling out the ridiculousness of arguments, proving them to be false in Orcas case, and nobody cares

Also, you played in domes Western game. My ability to implode and be detrimental should be known to you

I don't remember that one too much but imploding and being detrimental is different than giving up and saying that you're going to help scum when simply because you're frustrated that people think you're scum. People get bad cases brought against them all the time, don't see you getting this upset and butthurt about it as town. As in, I think you feel frustrated that you've been caught as scum when you think the reasons are bad or unclear.

Edited by rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

I don't remember that one too much but imploding and being detrimental is different than giving up and saying that you're going to help scum when simply because you're frustrated that people think you're scum. People get bad cases brought against them all the time, don't see you getting this upset and butthurt about it as town.

That's because your history with me is limited. Overwatch and Criminal Minds are two very notable games where that has occurred. 

How come you're not questioning why Squire suddenly thinks I'm town? How has that flown under the radar? Nobody is commenting on the posts he made suggesting some things, except orca who posted an awkward gif. 

I have been proving that Orca has been lying about his case against me and me being "erratic and aggressive" as scum, a meta not even Swag, who you guys hold so holy, agrees with. You're not addressing that. Touch was obfuscating behind an argument of minutiae, something I brought up that he did in another game as scum (the one Mwil hosted, I believe). But this goes ignored.