Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think squire is faking half of his investigation. I think he knows the item portion or the town alignment but not both.

Everyone is green. It doesn’t even matter at this point. And why would someone come out saying they killed touch if it wasn’t a pgo hit. Look at the response I got by being honest about everything. I’ll never make that mistake in one of these games again. Instead of just coming out to help try and end the paranoia so we can all work together I’ll just keep my info to myself.

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Everyone is green. It doesn’t even matter at this point. And why would someone come out saying they killed touch if it wasn’t a pgo hit. Look at the response I got by being honest about everything. I’ll never make that mistake in one of these games again. Instead of just coming out to help try and end the paranoia so we can all work together I’ll just keep my info to myself.

I agree we are all green but no one else is listening aside from you so here we are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That is really unfortunate 

On the off chance we are wrong then squire is a good place to start since SwAg claimed cop and Squire is claiming the same, and then Forge who he outed backed him. He confirmed BCB was Town too but he and forge also decided not to put his ability. It’s a town play, but it’s also potential misdirection.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

To help speed this along here is my role

You are the Shelter Builder.

Each night you may swing your axe into the side of someone’s head.

You are Camper Aligned

Eliminate all threats to the Campers

Those last two lines are in green coloring. 

And if we want to get really specific there should be green periods after the word Aligned and Campers. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

On the off chance we are wrong then squire is a good place to start since SwAg claimed cop and Squire is claiming the same, and then Forge who he outed backed him. He confirmed BCB was Town too but he and forge also decided not to put his ability. It’s a town play, but it’s also potential misdirection.

Well convince pickle and racks of that they believe I’m scum. And they are wrong

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It’s KSJ or nobody for me. 

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What the heck why not. No one is listening anyway.

KSJ

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ never posts so I can’t ever read him. No reason to mention him either way. Oh and BCB

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Squire 

Lol