Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Malfatron said:

counselor

i think being bipolar is independent of alignment. otherwise green would have too much voting power.

i bet each group has one/some.

maybe orca is the red bipolar, and swag is the blue bipolar

Or maybe I'm Green Bipolar and Blue is Independent and gone because Forge is dead.

Feel free to roleblock me, track me, watch me, redirect me, even kill me.  But I'm definitely right on Dome/Orca, and then it's just deciphering: ET/Josh/NS/Rick/Raves/Counselor.

Game is pushed into your court at that time since paranoia will likely get me killed at some point.

Blue Aligned says to me that their are more of them. 

Good Doctor to me means Bad Doctor, and a psychotherapist is a doctor.  I can do this too.  Fact is, I'm not Blue, and I'm Green, and I accept that I am likely going to fall victim to some axe crazy Town at some point if I don't close out the game in a timely fashion.  So, you can keep doing anything you want to me, hell, you could have Nacho redirect me into myself for all I care, it won't do anything.

Just now, SwAg said:

Good Doctor to me means Bad Doctor, and a psychotherapist is a doctor.  I can do this too.  Fact is, I'm not Blue, and I'm Green, and I accept that I am likely going to fall victim to some axe crazy Town at some point if I don't close out the game in a timely fashion.  So, you can keep doing anything you want to me, hell, you could have Nacho redirect me into myself for all I care, it won't do anything.

im just "doing this" because thats how i feel about it. I fully admit that my role flavor isnt indicative of most greens

im just "doing this" because thats how i feel about it. I fully admit that my role flavor isnt indicative of most greens

No, I meant that a singular good doctor corresponds with a singular bad doctor, not a faction.  Forge was the SK.