Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Dome’s ability doesn’t make sense because it isn’t real, Pickle.

No one is going to verify they’re also suicidal because no one is.  

Dome’s claim is ambiguous: he will suicide and implicate someone, with increasing percentages, and that person’s identity (never said role, which is a pretty significant distinction).  It’s drivel.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome wasn’t roleblocked.

yes I was

He’s going to claim someone blocked him that makes no sense, and of course it’s going to be a scum roleblock.

I’m claiming I was roleblocked because I was roleblocked you dope 

I mean, why wouldn’t they block Dome, who is barely playing when I claimed Vig and Malf claimed Doctor?

yeah, every mafia move always makes perfect sense 

Throw in that Dome has been spewing distance from Counselor; Counselor (and ET and Josh) put in, I believe, their first appearance for the phase after I conceded it was fake; and Touch was killed while pushing Counselor, Dome, and Hockey.  There are connections there.

terrible garbage 

Plus, Dome’s claim is nonsense.

Except it’s not 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, MWil already said the war hero guy is in the game, and that’s who blocked me.  And MWil is probably one of the more clear people right now with the Bipolar claim/flip of Touch.

Pretty handy for you to get blocked by someone that MWil already said was in the game

What do I have to gain by being roleblocked? Why would I claim that with the flavor if I wasn’t?

thats a retarded theory, swag 

The scum is definitely among: Dome, rack, Counselor, Nacho, Josh, Orca, ET, Raves, and NS.

I don’t think I would lynch MWil, Rick, Malfatron, or matts (for **** sake.)

I think Dome is heavily connected to Counselor, and I think ET and Josh didn’t participate until the coast was clear from investgate.  So, those are the starting point for me.

Just now, Dome said:

Pretty handy for you to get blocked by someone that MWil already said was in the game

What do I have to gain by being roleblocked? Why would I claim that with the flavor if I wasn’t?

thats a retarded theory, swag 

Maybe because you’re scum, know the scum roleblock, and blocked and killed Touch last night because he was pushing people in your faction, so you thought he was the Cop, and you know no one will counter because Touch died.

Not that retarded, buddy boy.  It actually makes a lot of sense, and coupled with all the spew, I think it’s best for the phase.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Maybe because you’re scum, know the scum roleblock, and blocked and killed Touch last night because he was pushing people in your faction, so you thought he was the Cop, and you know no one will counter because Touch died.

Not that retarded, buddy boy.  It actually makes a lot of sense, and coupled with all the spew, I think it’s best for the phase.

Town roleblocker is plenty common

the only one implying being roleblocked would clear me in any way is you trying to push the theory that I’m trying to clear myself

Why would scum block you, Dome.  

Unless War Hero is scum, or they’re both Town.  Surely there are better targets.  It’s nonsensical. Touch was cast as the role cop and someone with intel by multiple people.  He definitely drew the hit, and likely drew the scum block too if it exists since the other two prime candidates didn’t get it.

Just now, Dome said:

Town roleblocker is plenty common

the only one implying being roleblocked would clear me in any way is you trying to push the theory that I’m trying to clear myself

So, you brought up being roleblocked just for conversation purposes?

Just now, SwAg said:

Why would scum block you, Dome.

I’ve been targeted by scum early and often in recent games.... there was a even a joke about how maybe someday I’ll get to play again.

why WOULDNT they block me?

Just now, SwAg said:

Unless War Hero is scum, or they’re both Town.  Surely there are better targets.  It’s nonsensical. Touch was cast as the role cop and someone with intel by multiple people.  He definitely drew the hit, and likely drew the scum block too if it exists since the other two prime candidates didn’t get it.

it’s it a bad use of a block, take it up with whoever blocked me then