Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

why not Squire and/or NS?  Especially NS.

A leap of faith I guess.  Ns was not a killer or roleblock on n1. Both those are still going on.  

He could be, but I'd doubt it.  If he were scum with me, I'd be having him use the hit n1 but they didn't. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

A leap of faith I guess.  Ns was not a killer or roleblock on n1. Both those are still going on.  

He could be, but I'd doubt it.  If he were scum with me, I'd be having him use the hit n1 but they didn't. 

How do we know he's not?  I'm just curious.  Also are you of the belief that there are no more blues as well and just reds left?

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

why not Squire and/or NS?  Especially NS.

Squire knew about the binge thing with gopher well before gopher claimed anything....so unless there is a scum with that role or they have a role cop that invested gopher the same night he was killed....squire should be clear.

Just now, Raves said:

How do we know he's not?  I'm just curious.  Also are you of the belief that there are no more blues as well and just reds left?

1. Bc I'm telling you that he's not. 

2. No I do not share that belief.  It is likely, but a multi ball feels just as likely imo.  So I'm split

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1. Bc I'm telling you that he's not. 

2. No I do not share that belief.  It is likely, but a multi ball feels just as likely imo.  So I'm split

Do you feel that blues are 100% the enemy or someone we can win with after getting rid of reds?