Ron Rivera Fired

brownie man

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

😂 

Ive watched Carolina too 

No way he’d be worse than Freddie 

Ron Rivera won 6 followed by 7 games his first two years in the league. It wasn’t until year 3 he had a winning record.

It’s like the idea of developing and learning a job is more than some can grasp.  

The idea that if a rookie HC doesn’t have us 9-3 he should be canned is ludicrous.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ron Rivera won 6 followed by 7 games his first two years in the league. It wasn’t until year 3 he had a winning record.

It’s like the idea of developing and learning a job is more than some can grasp.  

The idea that if a rookie HC doesn’t have us 9-3 he should be canned is ludicrous.

It’s not that we are losing 

nobody is mad at that

its the fact we are playing like we are literally unprepared every time we step on the field and he himself the coach is making 

THE SAME BAD DECISIONS WEEK AFTER WEEK

Definition of insanity doing the same thing expecting different results. He’s terrible at his job.  If I was as terrible at my job as Freddie has been I’d be fired. 

hes not learning he’s not improving. We only put up 13 freaking points this last week. Our team is in WIN NOW MODE. Odell and Jarvis ain’t gonna last forever we need some urgency and discipline. Chubb and Kareem only have so many carries we don’t have the time to wait to see IF Freddie can stop making the same mistakes. 

Jimmys gonna fire him I’m pretty confident you can’t lose to Duke and The Allen dude who I already forgot his first name because Drew Lock is starting and expect to keep your job. From week one we were terrible and last week still terrible. We have won on talent alone to this point. 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 2