Week 14 Games

Leader

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

They aren't making the playoffs. Not this year in the NFC. 10 wins probably wouldn't be enough for a WC spot this year and I still would be surprised if they won out with their remaining schedule left

The Vikings/Packers would have to implode like no one has ever imploded. I don't think the packers will implode at 9-3. Vikings maybe because the Bears seem to be good against them and it could come down to that final week if we lose to the bears and beat the vikings. But come on, do we really expect them to beat us, the chiefs and Vikings? 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Not the place for this discussion but the Father Joe, was a mobster! 

Yeah, and Prescott Bush sold arms to the Nazis. Such is the American oligarchy. Too bad we don't have a better football game to talk about. I really thought the Cowgirls were going to win this, but then I've been wrong about a lot of things. Carolina and Dallas were two really disappointing teams this year. They remind me of the Pack last year.

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Yeah, and Prescott Bush sold arms to the Nazis. Such is the American oligarchy. Too bad we don't have a better football game to talk about. I really thought the Cowgirls were going to win this, but then I've been wrong about a lot of things. Carolina and Dallas were two really disappointing teams this year. They remind me of the Pack last year.

Have no use for the Bush's either! NONE! 

• Like 1