The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

night 1?

hes lock mafia then

seeing as how wolfe was confirmed visiting/roleblocking me and dome was RBed night 1

Roleblocks and Jails can exist in the same game.

Mission might be scum, but you all are on some poverty, inner-city school logic.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

okay, since you read the thread a lot, who do you think is scum?

Daboyle seems like the Other.  If Daboyle flips Other, we can likely clear squire off matts’ invest.  At least, depending upon the Santa write-up, which I doubt we will resolve today.

Rack, Josh, and mission seem like good candidates for Mafia.

You and Touch ain’t cleared yet either, buddy boy.

Everyone else is some degree of cleared pending the Santa storyline being resolved.

Although, bcb did have some curious remarks on why he chose mission, and several of you seem to be grasping at some illogical straws to get mission to be Mafia.  That Jail/Block discussion is asinine.  I feel like you beat me with a big of particularly dumb rocks for having read it.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol, Daboyle is the other at worst

Why is that?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Take a step back from your asinine theory that Slappy had a day invest on D1.

The spew doesn’t add up to Daboyle being Mafia.  It adds up to Daboyle being either detrimental Town or Other.

I don't care about the slappy invest, I don't think that's a thing. I just don't think there'd be two town redirectors. Redirector is a fairly common scum role too so that would lead me to the second redirector being scum.

Just now, rackcs said:

Why is that?

I don't care about the slappy invest, I don't think that's a thing. I just don't think there'd be two town redirectors. Redirector is a fairly common scum role too so that would lead me to the second redirector being scum.

Because the Daboyle thread interactions don’t read like he was with bcb, Naz, or KOTN.