Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Look, princess, you’re not a lie detector.  

And what you “checked” is not a lie, either.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. Please, do tell what I am.

Yes it is. You have a chat.

So, let's keep track:

SwAg: Said I went nowhere N1

Also SwAg: Said Pickle is scum

Also SwAg: I'm a cop!

Also SwAg: I'm not JUST a cop, I do other stuff too!

P.S.

He knows I'm a Princess because it's true. His faction knows it too. They've wanted me gone for a reason since then.

This is what MWil is trying to tell you is a "cheeky PS" that isn't real.  He clearly thinks he was role copped here.  I don't know how you can think anything else based on that.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's just not what happened, man.  And since you're lying, you already know that, but I appreciate the attempt so I'll engage in this.

It's not the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and honestly, it's probably the best so far this game, but still meh for prospective reasons (that most people wouldn't know).  The inverse would realistically be better for scum.

The inverse would probably be better, but you work with what ya got, right?

Yeah, I said I was going to cancel night. 

Along with several other things, including rolecop, tracker, and something else I'm sure that I'm forgetting. 

I said was going to do like 10x things this game. 

Yes, that's a ringing endorsement for people to believe anything you say.

So, really, it seems like you're on your fifth try to get a "role claim" to stick with me, but whatever.  If I'm scum I'm using the Night cancel Night 1 every time, and I've done so every time I've had it for the past 10 years.  So, the plan relies upon your role existing, and scum not hitting the reset button on D1, which scum will almost always do because it has the most widespread impact.  Just at its base, canceling Night is not a very pro-Town thing to do unless you're in LyLo and desperate.

A few things here:

1. YOU were the first person to SAY princess, not me. Don't play the "your role would have to exist" card, because you put that idea out there at the start, clearly breadcrumbing its existence to support your original statement about canceling night!

I called you princess, and you claimed Princess and that "SwAg's faction investigated me and wants me gone!" 

We've been down this road already

Then later you insinuated you were the Princess at least twice, and you left a breadcrumb trail. 

I didn't insinuate anything. I allowed you to continue down this path to see where it would lead. It clearly led to the above.

You're The Princess based on your posts and thread actions,

Huh...

and I'm using the same logic employed on D1 for the Calculator,

I'm not sure what this is

and you're not really backing off of the Princess bit either. 

I've already claimed my role.

If you don't react as you have, the "plan" doesn't work, but master puppeteer or something.  So, yeah, you're The Princess, and all your mannerisms indicate that, so yeah.

I like how your total recall into specific detail tends to disappear and get brushed aside conveniently.

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

will dome allow us to lynch llama or swag yet?

No

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He hasn’t been here 

I’ve made it clear I won’t allow lynches of either of them. my presence or lack of presence at any given time doesnt change this 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

No

I’ve made it clear I won’t allow lynches of either of them. my presence or lack of presence at any given time doesnt change this 

You never answered whether or not you'd allow a lynch of me. I want an answer here and think that I should be a viable option.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You never answered whether or not you'd allow a lynch of me. I want an answer here and think that I should be a viable option.

Maybe

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So, what’s the approved list? 

You or pickle for sure

maybe malf and MWil 

I have a bad headache today and it hurts to think about these kinds of things right now