Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

You know how to look at my profile when it’s to see if I’m stalking the thread, but not when I’be answered your question already? Seriously?

If you were town this part imo would make you the most infuriated/pissed. That a crap thing (and kind of wrong thing to do) by touch could possibly get you lynched...but you are just glossing over it or ignoring it before now basically

Just now, The Orca said:

If you were town this part imo would make you the most infuriated/pissed. That a crap thing (and kind of wrong thing to do) by touch could possibly get you lynched...but you are just glossing over it or ignoring it before now basically

Why would I care? It seems like a good way to sniff out people who are just sitting it out, that isn't really that annoying.

Just now, Llamalover said:

What do you want me to say? Legitimately. I told you what my role is, and how often I can do it. That's all I have.

You went back and requoted what you said. There’s a distinct difference. 

I wanted you to talk about your role because it smells heavily of BS made up by someone scrambling. 

Just now, Llamalover said:

My role is that I can see the number of mafia who voted for the winning lynch every other day. Are you satisfied now? Or are you just going to shift the goalposts a little more?

I have not shifted the goal posts once. 

so your role specifically says it finds the mafia on the lynch? 

it also specifically talks about it being the winning lynch? You don’t even have to try to guess, you just receive the results? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You went back and requoted what you said. There’s a distinct difference. 

I wanted you to talk about your role because it smells heavily of BS made up by someone scrambling. 

I can't talk about a role that I haven't used yet, outside of what the PM said