Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, all the Town players with alt accounts, who are at least once contradicted on their role claim, while I know MWil's role, and he spewed it's the truth. 

Hopefully Malfatron has a chance to sort through it all later.

so does that mean you arent hitting me today?

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Technically, racks claim contradicts KOTN. 

which is why I wanted to talk about it. I’m pretty positive swag is so far up domes ***, he may actually be speaking for him at this point. 

This is the conundrum. We lynch kotn and he is janitored. Then what? 

The lynch today needs to be between racks and kotn. Their claims contradict each other 100%. 

I agree that swag is scum and should have been lynched already but you would have to remove him from domes *** before we could even lynch him. 

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Now we’re getting somewhere. 

if kotn is lying, what explains llama dying? If it was PGO, then someone here should claim it. If it was redirect, someone should claim it. 

Dome, look at it this way. 

you’re saying that racks is off limits to you because he claimed to have protected you. 

you do realize that kotn swapping you and gopher that night would have the same affect if he’s telling the truth, correct? 

In order for kotn to be lying, there has to be a redirector out there. 

As of right now, the two best options for today are between racks and kotn. Their claims directly contradict each other. 

racks claims to have jailed dome n2. 

kotn claims to have swapped dome and gopher. 

gopher was hit that night. 

if racks is telling the truth, then kotn is lying. 

if kotn is telling the truth, then racks is lying. 

in order for racks to be telling the truth, SOMEONE had to have redirected the hit onto llama last night. 

in order for kotn to be telling the truth, then no redirector targeted llama. 

It all hinges on if there is a redirector out there IMO. If there is not, then there is no way kotn is lying. 

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

We need to figure out if there is any redirector out there and if they redirected KOTN. This would outright confirm racks as telling the truth. 

Questions left unanswered by both claims. 

If KOTN is telling the truth, racks is 100% scum as that would mean he’s just a roleblock NOT a jailer. 

if RACKS, is telling the truth, KOTN is 100% scum as that would mean he is NOT a bus driver at all. 

We need to look at this information. One of racks or kotn is for sure lying. 

Right now, I’m between racks and kotn. Their information directly conflicts. If kotn is telling the truth, gopher would not have died N2. 

So suffice it to say either you or kotn are lying because if he did swap those 2, gopher would have been jailed. 

I believe kotn said he swapped gopher and dome N2 correct? 

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m trying to piece together how that would work because that would mean mwil and kotn are with pickle, llama and counselor. 

mwil, counselor, kotn and pickle all wanted llama lynched if I remember correctly. Mwil counselor and pickle for sure, kotn to a lesser extent. 

counselor came out and said he invested pickle as green. 

mwil voted pickle yesterday

12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so are mwil and kotn together? Seperate? Where does pickle fall in? 

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I would argue it’s not the first time this has happened this game. 

that being said, If kotn is telling the truth, I don’t think it directly implicates you. Im not so sure you would push for an mwil kill. Even if it would take numbers away from the people that believe me over you. 

I mean, where exactly did I lose you? 

was it where I said “what if there is a redirector out there that may have messed with his move” 

or was it 

“kotn would know his hit was moved and the redirector would know they moved kotn to llama” 

Seriously? No, that’s not at all what I’m saying. How in the world is that confusing?? 

im saying in this scenario, kotn would be the scum attached to the hit. 

someone else redirects kotn to llama. 

therefore, kotn would know that someone moved the hit. 

someone else would know that kotn was the most likely cause of llamas death. It’s possible that there was more than one move, but he would know there was a good chance he did it. 

There, did I break it down enough for you?

I’m throwing possibilities out there. I think this idea is also a possibility to consider. 

kotn is scum that is lying. 

there is a redirector out there. They used their redirect to move kotns night move to llama. 

kotn would know his move was redirected The redirector would then know that kotn most likely killed llama. 

I could see this as a way to get ahead of that claim. 

17 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Would kotn even come out with that if pickle was scum and kotn was with him? Why? He’s not close to the top of any bodies list that I’ve seen. 

I mean, swag, if this is your idea of me “defending” kotn how would you describe you and llama??