Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If it wasn’t dome, there’s a possibility you’re both telling the truth 

I know, that's what I've been ******* trying to tell him. I just don't know what the **** I've actually done or not this game.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Quit rolefishing

Jesus christ, get good. You're bad at this. How was any of that ******* rolefishing? Just done with this, I will laugh at you post game. I no longer have the patience to deal with you. Blame matts. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@rackcs  the confusion on who you targeted N2 is between Dome and Mwil, correct?

No, now I believe its between gopher and dome. Matts confirmed that I put my move in for dome, not mwil.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I know, that's what I've been ******* trying to tell him. I just don't know what the **** I've actually done or not this game.

Jesus christ, get good. You're bad at this. How was any of that ******* rolefishing? Just done with this, I will laugh at you post game. I no longer have the patience to deal with you. Blame matts. 

No, now I believe its between gopher and dome. Matts confirmed that I put my move in for dome, not mwil.

Wait, what?