Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 hours ago, Llamalover said:

I know the number of scum who voted on the winning lynch

Originally I thought scum and mafia were the same thing, so I stated here that it was the number of scum. People asked me if that included non-town, prompting me to ask Matts the difference between the two terms, which he cleared up, and now I know the difference. So I clarified my mix-up between the two terms. I really don't know what you're accusing me of doing

Like I literally just caught him in an outright ******* lie. 

not only was his list an absolute scummy list but since then he has claimed to have the most powerful role that has ever existed throughout my entire history of playing online mafia. Not to mention a role that has never been called that in the editions that it existed. 

on top of catching him in an outright lie and you come in and switch? 

walk me through this Nacho cause that makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

not only was his list an absolute scummy list but since then he has claimed to have the most powerful role that has ever existed throughout my entire history of playing online mafia. Not to mention a role that has never been called that in the editions that it existed. 

Image result for wheres the lie tho

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

touch

4 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Originally I thought scum and mafia were the same thing, so I stated here that it was the number of scum. People asked me if that included non-town, prompting me to ask Matts the difference between the two terms, which he cleared up, and now I know the difference. So I clarified my mix-up between the two terms. I really don't know what you're accusing me of doing

Lying, you’re lying through your teeth because when I asked you about asking questions you said “it was pretty straightforward” 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, let's calm down now. It's a powerful role but most powerful role ever? Come on now. And also, I fail to see a lie here.