Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, SwAg said:

Are you even reading?  I already responded to the analytical part of your post, and then this was the follow-up where you accused me of taking the position immediately, when I waited like 15 hours or something to take this position or push hard.

This is why I say things are incoherent.  You're responding to make it disjointed and more difficult to follow because you can isolate out portions from above and below that prevent the full picture of my response.

What are you even talking about?!?? I am literally going point by point and writing my reply. 

I have LITERALLY started going point by point and replying and you’re still trying to push this narrative that I’m dropping words and isolating it purposely to **** with you. 

I have been going directly down your post, grabbing separate points and replying. 

I don’t know how else to make this any easier for your big *** brain to follow. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I have literally tried to keep this as simple as possible by going point by point and you’re still getting confused. 

I'm not confused at all.  I spent four hours making a cross-referencing post and broke down the discussion point-by-point and interwove the whole interaction, while providing links and citations.

You're copy and pasting sections of it, making new claims, revising your old claims, continuing to misinterpret my claims, and hanging your hat on "Forge killed me in LyLo and you said there was almost no risk, so clearly there is a risk."  Like, bro, you made it to LyLo.  Clearly the risk is limited.

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch, you have to give me more to respond on than this if you're being serious.

I am explaining my process step-by-step and providing the basis for the analysis.

You're going through and doing... this.

Lol and I explained my process step-by-step and provided the basis for the analysis. Hypocrite much? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What are you even talking about?!?? I am literally going point by point and writing my reply. 

That's literally what I said.  You've had maybe two responses so far that actually warranted a reply, but I've indulged it anyway.

I'm not starting this again.  You have not refuted anything.  If anything, you supplemented my one point, and then asked me a bunch of rhetorical questions in broken English (that I already answered).

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm not confused at all.  I spent four hours making a cross-referencing post and broke down the discussion point-by-point and interwove the whole interaction, while providing links and citations.

You're copy and pasting sections of it, making new claims, revising your old claims, continuing to misinterpret my claims, and hanging your hat on "Forge killed me in LyLo and you said there was almost no risk, so clearly there is a risk."  Like, bro, you made it to LyLo.  Clearly the risk is limited.

And once again (getting awfully tired of explaining this to you) I am breaking it down section by section to help you understand. Though at this point I think you fully understand and are purposely doing this. 

I do this and now you are accusing me of something else entirely. Like, could you be any more obvious at this point? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's literally what I said.  You've had maybe two responses so far that actually warranted a reply, but I've indulged it anyway.

I'm not starting this again.  You have not refuted anything.  If anything, you supplemented my one point, and then asked me a bunch of rhetorical questions in broken English (that I already answered).

Starting this again? YOU STARTED IT TO BEGIN WITH. 

I have very clearly outlined exactly what I’m doing and have responded to every point up until point 7. Now, you’re attempting to use me breaking it down section by section as a means to further push your narrative. You’re making false claims about me dropping words, revising earlier claims (I’m assuming you’re talking the forge thing, which I clearly outlined), and speaking incoherently. 

This is patently false. 

Can we take a break from this to point out the fact that Malfatron agreed that touch was a more logical lynch last night given what we could lose in a llama lynch

but he still voted llama

and then called me a moron for pardoning him

but the logical lynch was still touch, obviously he had to like that post 

so that all adds up, right guys?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch is systematically point by point abusing SwAg’s claims and now watching his revisionist history is hysterical.

I don’t know how you could read the same thing that I am reading and come away thinking that’s what is happening here 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Can we take a break from this to point out the fact that Malfatron agreed that touch was a more logical lynch last night given what we could lose in a llama lynch

but he still voted llama

and then called me a moron for pardoning him

but the logical lynch was still touch, obviously he had to like that post 

so that all adds up, right guys?

You should probably reread last night. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And once again (getting awfully tired of explaining this to you) I am breaking it down section by section to help you understand. Though at this point I think you fully understand and are purposely doing this. 

I do this and now you are accusing me of something else entirely. Like, could you be any more obvious at this point? 

This is absolutely infuriating.  You maintained a few positions yesterday, ardently, and mischaracterized me accordingly.  I went through and showed that those representations were false or disingenuous.  You repeatedly told me that you were clear and explicit, and everything spoke for itself... Where is that stuff?  Because you've yet to show it to me.

So far this is what I got:

Coming back through for a second-go at the posts I made once I pointed out in complete explicit detail how wrong your interpretation was, and even now, your interpretation is contradicting what you said about it yesterday.

I didn't say it's possible that Llama is scum or that people are coming out to help Llama, but basically everything is possible and I spent a paragraph explaining why I thought the opposite is more plausible.

Apparently, the Old West Game mattered yesterday when you were making those posts, because your point was Forge shot you so there is risk, but then later you said "the Old West Game has no bearing whatsoever" on this game.  And it matters now because now you're clearly right because Town killed you in LyLo last time you were Duelist.

You are just churning through excuses as quickly as I can toss them aside while engaging in purposefully infuriating tactics. 

I cannot take this seriously and I'm not responding to anything I view as nonsense from this point forward.