Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg is now trying to convince himself and angry that he missed my lie detector on his faction's invest N1.

lol, you made up a lie detect, and claimed a role name, and Princess is sorta a uniform role in Mafia.  It’s like the Innocent Child.  

So, for future reference, fake investigations work on less experienced people.  And are preferably used on people who are scum.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Kind of  a Tom Hardy's Joker meets Sam Rockwell's Ace of Spades....

but really, I've kind of spelled it out. What part do you need me to explain better?

Example of one of the most recent issues I've had:

I asked pickle why he didn't hit me if he claimed he was going to multiple times.

Pickle (not denying that he claimed to hit me) asked me to provide two pieces of evidence of this.

I asked him, why two? I provided one time he hinted it, and rackcs provided the other time he claimed it.

Rather than come back around and address me, he wants to get hung up on the fact that I said he claimed it multiple times and he only claimed it one and a half times. He doesn't want to talk about the claim, just the numbers stuff that doesn't matter at all.

Then when I called him out for playing this game rather than just answering the question, he yelled and cursed at me.

All this after I said I would've pardoned him. Which is true. 

How is that supposed to make me feel, touch? How am I supposed to work with someone like that?

Ok, so what are you trying to prove here? You take issue with him faking something? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Dome don't tell me what to do.

Full disclosure:

I'm now selling my ability and my vote to the highest bidder and having as much fun as I can while I'm still in this game. 

Alright, well, princesses should stick together, even if you’re a lying c-word.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Elsa isn’t a princess dumbass 

I bet you're going to tell me Mulan isn't a Princess either because she was raised in the Shang Dynasty that didn't have a monarchy, you ******* casual.  Why don't you come the **** at me with my Disney expertise.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I bet you're going to tell me Mulan isn't a Princess either because she was raised in the Shang Dynasty that didn't have a monarchy, you ******* casual.  Why don't you come the **** at me with my Disney expertise.

Elsas parents are dead. Elsa is a queen, not a princess. 

it’s not surprising you don’t understand the concept of progressing you ******* Neanderthal.