Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, MWil23 said:

Don't let this distract you that we've got 1 scum caught red handed in SwAg and the paper trail that he cares so much about leads you to llama as well.

I'll give you credit for plowing forward with it by simply not responding to the points that are detrimental and make it obvious that you're faking.

My gut says that Counselor is lying because he wouldn't try to confirm town, he'd try to catch scum

My brain says that he's telling the truth because is he really gonna lie to protect pickle?

My gut says that mwil is obviscum with a weird lie detector claim

My brain says the upside isn't there for him to fake it on swag

My gut says why would swag go that ham to protect llama if he was his scummate?

My brain says why would swag go that ham to protect llama if he wasn't his scummate?

My gut says touch is playing poorly or scum

My brain says touch is playing poorly or scum

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

My gut says that Counselor is lying because he wouldn't try to confirm town, he'd try to catch scum

My brain says that he's telling the truth because is he really gonna lie to protect pickle?

My brain says why would swag go that ham to protect llama if he wasn't his scummate?

Really looking forward for how this one ages. 

ive made it a pretty distinct habit to poke and prod at swag over the course of the last year and some change. It’s been a very consistent response, up until now. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

ive made it a pretty distinct habit to poke and prod at swag over the course of the last year and some change. It’s been a very consistent response, up until now. 

I've accused you of being scum like two times before now.  Your argument is that if I ever actually argue with you then I am scum.  That is as stupid as the "if SwAg actually plays, he is scum for breaking his gimmick."

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I've made it pretty clear that you may very well be right but that doesn't change my opinion of how I think you've played. Hindsight does not excuse poor play.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What does your brain and gut say about what I would do on D1?  Since that's pretty essential to your brain and gut on me regarding Llama.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've accused you of being scum like two times before now.  Your argument is that if I ever actually argue with you then I am scum.  That is as stupid as the "if SwAg actually plays, he is scum for breaking his gimmick."

It has nothing to with accusing me of being scum, do I need to send you hooked on phonics?