Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

25 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but did llama's response really seem that scummy? Scummy enough that touch blew his challenge load that quickly? Significantly scummier than other responses?

I thought it was neutral

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You will often rip on Orca or Pickle for not voting each other on Day 1, how is your stance with touch any different?

This always is hilarious that people dont see things like this. +100 Squire

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The first post was was a few minutes after I first noticed. I was going over the OP to look at players I hadn’t seen yet. I couldn’t remember if I saw him or not so I went to his post history. He was viewing the thread. 

then I posted about how there was a few people hiding, each subsequent post is a continuation from that with him still in the thread. 

then when he gave his list, it was completely manufactured. He chose those names because they were naturally tied to an excuse. 

What were their execuses?

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not from my vantage point, as I read that more as a new player. I’ve also only seen duelist/gladiator as a town power though, and he killed scum squire in domes western game doing this. 

Scum had it too that game

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, I rip them for backing each other even when they’re obviously scum. See: Orca as scum 2 games ago and Pickle defending him.

I don’t vote him/Malf/SwAg/Dome day 1 as they’re IMO the best players, so rolling the dice on losing them as Town that early isn’t worth the risk IMO.

You missed a bunch of games where I have gone at Pickle and been right. The idea you are horribly misrepresenting here is how often am I or Pickle wrong when it comes specifically to each other. The answer to this and reasoning plays a big part

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You were scum in domes western game and he used the duel to defeat you. Fact

I also didn’t read llama as scum based upon his answer and read llama more as a newbie. Fact

Ive never seen duelist as a scum power. Fact (That doesn’t mean that it’s always that way)

False. It has been a scum power

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So how does that discussion go? I hop in scum chat “hey guys what’s up, yes totally going to just immediately put myself up as a possible lynch candidate to get someone like llama mislynched!!” 

That's what I'd do...so lmao

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Then respectfully, understand I’m not going to get on them and have not nor will I for DAY 1 which is what you said. My beef is a GAME LONG benefit of the doubt. You’re putting words in my mouth and using this as a 1:1 correlation and it’s not.

There is no game long benefit of the doubt. It's a read numbnuts lol. Last game you gave a gun to Counselor when he was mafia and I bet wouldnt have lynched him until the end based on your D1 read alone...same thing

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I thought it was neutral

This always is hilarious that people dont see things like this. +100 Squire

What were their execuses?

Scum had it too that game

You missed a bunch of games where I have gone at Pickle and been right. The idea you are horribly misrepresenting here is how often am I or Pickle wrong when it comes specifically to each other. The answer to this and reasoning plays a big part

False. It has been a scum power

That's what I'd do...so lmao

There is no game long benefit of the doubt. It's a read numbnuts lol. Last game you gave a gun to Counselor when he was mafia and I bet wouldnt have lynched him until the end based on your D1 read alone...same thing

Who’s excuses? You and pickle? You were the other two that were in thread at the time but I didn’t know for how long at that point. 

yes it is what you would want to do but who would be the one telling you no? 

55 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The first post was was a few minutes after I first noticed. I was going over the OP to look at players I hadn’t seen yet. I couldn’t remember if I saw him or not so I went to his post history. He was viewing the thread. 

then I posted about how there was a few people hiding, each subsequent post is a continuation from that with him still in the thread. 

then when he gave his list, it was completely manufactured. He chose those names because they were naturally tied to an excuse. 

According to you, he chose the names cause they were tied to an excuse...were were the excuses?

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not the first time you’ve been wrong. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

(Already answered) 

he chose pickle as who to kill because would be shocked by that. 

he chose racks as who to marry because it’s his brother. 

he chose Matts because **** Matts 

u took D1 from us instead of pushing this normally why

• Like 1