Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I did.

You’re trying to say there is a “clear concerted effort to save me” whole ignoring that there is a “clear concerted effort to bury me”.

You talked about mwil and counselor obviously trying to protect me, yet you’re obviously trying to protect llama. 

you say you’re the only one pushing against it, I pointed out the several people that have pushed against it. 

I didn't ignore that.  I literally said I'm the one pushing you, and I'm Town, so I cannot be trying to bury you.  Then you listed a bunch of people who are either no longer voting for you, saying we can vote for Llama, or you defended as having a legitimate point previously.

I genuinely never said anything about MWil and Counselor trying to protect you.  That's not the point I'm conveying at all.  It has nothing to do with protecting you, and that's why I never said anything about that.

I'm not pushing against anything.  I don't like that attempt to frame my arguments.  None of those people are actively pushing you, and some are not even voting for you.  You're trying to conflate things that shouldn't be conflated.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

LMFAO 

swag: literally I’m the only one pushing back on it 

touch: squire, dome orca and you have all pushed back on it.

swag: you didn’t point out what contradicts me at all. I’ll color it for proof. 

This is literally not my point at all.  I'm saying I'm pushing... You know, like giving an articulable and reasonable case, and including secondary reads based on it. 

Squire said his piece and voted for you like a day ago.  Dome meme pushed you, and is now walking back some of his efforts.  And Orca is voting for Llama.

Like, you guys cannot be serious right now with this.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s 100% equivalent. 

You're just pressing forward with the issue that you literally dismissed a critical point of mine based on a faulty recollection and trying to keep posting enough so that I cannot circle back to point that out.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn't ignore that.  I literally said I'm the one pushing you, and I'm Town, so I cannot be trying to bury you.  Then you listed a bunch of people who are either no longer voting for you, saying we can vote for Llama, or you defended as having a legitimate point previously.

I genuinely never said anything about MWil and Counselor trying to protect you.  That's not the point I'm conveying at all.  It has nothing to do with protecting you, and that's why I never said anything about that.

I'm not pushing against anything.  I don't like that attempt to frame my arguments.  None of those people are actively pushing you, and some are not even voting for you.  You're trying to conflate things that shouldn't be conflated.

Lol prior to marking that comment, dome was 100% pushing against me, he even locked his vote there squire is also still voting me last I knew unless he changed in the middle of this discussion. Orca is the only one to have switched his vote to llama. 

you’re absolutely kidding me with this second paragraph right? Because you absolutely have. 

you are pushing an agenda. You’re clearly ignoring other viewpoints. 

I really can't take this seriously.

Touch's arguments are some combination of trying to reflect my own arguments back after I made them because he has no original argument; engaging in whataboutism; being flatly wrong and making no effort to correct it; and then finally declaring everything I said makes no sense and lacks substance... which in itself is an issue because Touch's arguments are literally my arguments, and he's saying he got me in a contradiction that doesn't exist...which means there has to be something of substance there to contradict.

I'm just baffled right now.

This is what I deal with in these games.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is literally not my point at all.  I'm saying I'm pushing... You know, like giving an articulable and reasonable case, and including secondary reads based on it. 

Squire said his piece and voted for you like a day ago.  Dome meme pushed you, and is now walking back some of his efforts.  And Orca is voting for Llama.

Like, you guys cannot be serious right now with this.

Lol orca and squire did more actual pushing than you. You’ve had zero substance because there are obvious and clear viewpoints that contradict what you are saying. They meanwhile, pointed to what lead them to not believe it, asked questions and stated their thoughts. 

your thoughts have been I did it because no one would choose to lynch me over llama. (VC says otherwise) 

mwil and counselor are protecting me (you could easily argue you and dome are doing the exact opposite) 

the rest is added fluff and nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I really can't take this seriously.

Touch's arguments are some combination of trying to reflect my own arguments back after I made them because he has no original argument; engaging in whataboutism; being flatly wrong and making no effort to correct it; and then finally declaring everything I said makes no sense and lacks substance... which in itself is an issue because Touch's arguments are literally my arguments, and he's saying he got me in a contradiction that doesn't exist...which means there has to be something of substance there to contradict.

I'm just baffled right now.

This is what I deal with in these games.

Then why haven’t you called me an idiot yet? Or @Dome or anything else you did when you get in an argument and feel you’re right. 

oh, that’s right it’s because you’re wrong, I’ve pointed out how you’re wrong and I’ve even pointed out how you’re only choosing the arguments that further push YOUR agenda. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol prior to marking that comment, dome was 100% pushing against me, he even locked his vote there squire is also still voting me last I knew unless he changed in the middle of this discussion. Orca is the only one to have switched his vote to llama. 

you’re absolutely kidding me with this second paragraph right? Because you absolutely have. 

you are pushing an agenda. You’re clearly ignoring other viewpoints. 

It's pretty clear what I meant by "pushing you," as in the only person actively pushing.  I don't know how this is the point you feel the need to critique out of all of that.

No, I'm not.  My whole point with MWil and Counselor was unrelated to anything about protecting you.  So, if that's the impression then re-read it, or point out where I said it and I'll add some clarification due to misspeaking because literally no part of my thought process involves them protecting you, unless you're interpreting voting Llama instead of you as protecting you.

I'm really not.  I provided a restatement of facts prior to every analytical step I made in my initial post.  If I had a misstep, I would expect someone to point it out.  Even you're not really pointing out any missteps.  You're just saying "same to you!" and it's not even the same, but even if it was, you're omitting context, so it's whatever.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol orca and squire did more actual pushing than you. You’ve had zero substance because there are obvious and clear viewpoints that contradict what you are saying. They meanwhile, pointed to what lead them to not believe it, asked questions and stated their thoughts. 

your thoughts have been I did it because no one would choose to lynch me over llama. (VC says otherwise) 

mwil and counselor are protecting me (you could easily argue you and dome are doing the exact opposite) 

the rest is added fluff and nonsense. 

This is objectively untrue.  I had a restatement of facts precede each analytical step.  I honestly cannot take you seriously if that is your position, and you're just going to repeat that.

I feel good about touch. Touches reasoning was way undercooked for me. The poking at SwAg has been too cordinated for me. Counselor was on him from the bell especially. I think at least a couple mafia are likely driving this bus. Mwil feels like a lock. Screeching someones name repeatedly like a spoiled kid isnt an argument. Neither is Counselor just insulting people. 

I really don't like Dome just making stuff just cause its D1 and why not isn't an answer but I'm still not sure there though need more.