Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Never said Dome was mafia Im just not a fan of what he did. Fine I'll say nad instead. You said it yourself you wanted someone you could "Make a play" on. I.e  an Easy myslynch. SwAg had the saaviest catch on how a duel D1 really directs conversation for the most part. Mob mentality is a lot easier with 2 people instead of 20.

At best your a reckless as **** power town (Your too smart for that) or your scum.

A+ for effort though.

What I did has directly caused people to take a stance. You can look at it as reckless if you want, I’m positive I caught llama and now Swag. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, for starters it has no bearing on this game whatsoever. I commented because I don’t remember it ending that way. 

It's a fairly analogous fact pattern... and you said I was silly for assuming you were going to look back at it... so now it has no bearing... so you were never going to look back at it...

Just now, SwAg said:

It's a fairly analogous fact pattern... and you said I was silly for assuming you were going to look back at it... so now it has no bearing... so you were never going to look back at it...

Guys, come on.  Really...  He said I shouldn't assume he wasn't going to go back for the information... and now said that the game "has no bearing on this game whatsoever."  That is pretty absolute and explicit.  This is a very analogous fact pattern, and you could see who behaved differently in these scenarios due to the substantial player overlap...  And now he's saying he was never going to do it.

Come on.

Just now, SwAg said:

Guys, come on.  Really...  He said I shouldn't assume he wasn't going to go back for the information... and now said that the game "has no bearing on this game whatsoever."  That is pretty absolute and explicit.  This is a very analogous fact pattern, and you could see who behaved differently in these scenarios due to the substantial player overlap...  And now he's saying he was never going to do it.

Come on.

What?? I said the western game has no bearing on this game. I never said anything about me going back to reread this game having no bearing. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Like this is the worst thing he's said so far... He cannot address any of it, so he tried to dismiss it, then when I didn't let him, he basically said it's irrelevant and get over it.

I have addressed every single one of your points as well as the evidence that clearly contradicted them. I also pointed out the arguments that should hold the same weight to someone claiming to be town, but they don’t fit your narrative so you ignore them.