Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

🤨

I mean, I think Touch is scum, but saying if X then Y on a D1 move, and you’re so willing to embrace that position after this phase, that’s a bit perplexing.

Do you believe llama is town? I just want a simple yes or no.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Then I bumped all the quotes that are about me from you three, that seem to be positioning me to (1) fall with one of you; (2) portray me as useless; or otherwise shape the narrative about me.

I don’t know how you’re not getting that since you responded to it elsewhere.

Nowhere did I say they’re protecting you.  I said they’re attacking me, and you’re helping it.  Like if you did some argument about how attacking me is protecting you, I’d at least understand it.  But I never said they’re protecting you, so that’s a really weird characterization and point to pretend is critical.

Oh, so you’re making the argument by not directly making it. Just offering up tidbits here and there to further that idea but if called on “I never actually said that” 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’ll engage you when you’re able to either:

1. Not get yourself mod killed before finding your way into discord 

2. Not out yourself before the end of Day 1

Also, you buddying up to swag is cute

Interesting characterization 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You really haven’t.  You’ve gotten basic elements of my case wrong, including basic facts, and straight up dismissed a relevant comparison game as immaterial.

If you have something you want me to respond to, take a moment and numerically post it, and I will answer whatever it is.  Even if you won’t give me the same courtesy.

I literally laid it out to you several times. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oh, so you’re making the argument by not directly making it. Just offering up tidbits here and there to further that idea but if called on “I never actually said that” 

No, my argument was literally that you all are trying to instill a narrative where I’m discredited if I continue to play as i was, or if I play as I am now... you’re reading the defense of you bit into it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I literally laid it out to you several times. 

Bro, I’m not trying to be a ****, your posts are incoherent to me.  I responded point by point, so I’m clearly missing something you want me to address.  So, spell it out, and don’t just give a declaration or conclusion.

Seriously, you have to be ******* with me.  Your post literally said “you didn’t say that but you did,” and I said “no I didn’t say that.”  And you say I made “the statement” several times.  This is lunacy.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, I’m not trying to be a ****, your posts are incoherent to me.  I responded point by point, so I’m clearly missing something you want me to address.  So, spell it out, and don’t just give a declaration or conclusion.

You have not?!?!? Other than to say “they aren’t the same” even though they are, they’re just the opposite viewpoint of yours. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, you have to be ******* with me.  Your post literally said “you didn’t say that but you did,” and I said “no I didn’t say that.”  And you say I made “the statement” several times.  This is lunacy.

You have spoken several times about how you feel mwil and counselor are trying to protect me. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll engage you when you’re able to either:

1. Not get yourself mod killed before finding your way into discord 

2. Not out yourself before the end of Day 1

Also, you buddying up to swag is cute

I don't buy touches reasoning because ist too risky D1 as a town power as he suggests?

On a hunch on one guy?? otherwise he can only be an other then. Is that better?  How can touch be town?

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with

3jgzhl.jpg

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with for an easy myslynch. I feel pretty damn sure of that.

Like I said before at best Reckless as **** town or Mafia

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You have not?!?!? Other than to say “they aren’t the same” even though they are, they’re just the opposite viewpoint of yours. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You have spoken several times about how you feel mwil and counselor are trying to protect me.