Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

At this point llama needs to be the lynch. He hasnt helped and his reaction to the whole thing up until now has more or less been nonexistent.

Now what I will caution you on is the "If Llama is town we lynch Touch next" stance. There is a more than likley scenario that Touch is town and did jump the gun and wanted to see how people reacted. His posting of who would you kill then tranfering to ****,marry, kill (yet somehow I got who do you want to kill you lol) showed a thought process of where he was trying to solve the game imo. At this juncture I'd say Touch is town and if Dome now is claiming the Kotn is 100% town claim as fake, then the best lynch is llama (who I think really did claim unblockable kill and when I pointed it out was told to say it was not his claim). That's what is sticking out the most imo on llama

He didnt pick an easy target. If he wanted an easy target he picks me. That would have easily ended in my lynch. He picked a target he thought was scummy....based on his replies I can see that being what he thought. Now reckless I agree with. Being reckless is more of a town read imo. Touch isnt a reckless play as scum (not saying him changing MOs isnt possible). He routinely tells me just flat out no, when I have suggested things as mafia with him before and not even that reckless of stuff. He is a calm patient player when mafia. That's why he blends well

I changed up some questions based on responses of what I was looking for. 

• Like 1

I’m literally repeating the definition for the federal rules of evidence and plausibility pleading as my standard and complied with that format in my initial post, and you’re rambling incoherently while declaring a bunch of nonsense based on half a post that you misread and half a post that you’re repeating and saying I’m a hypocrite, while saying I have nothing of substance.

Youre doing this as a bit to avoid any action that could expose you in a close lynch.  You need the confusion and incoherence and talking points.  I’m trying to clarify; you’re trying to obscure.  The fact that so many people are content treating this as equivalent is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because I have said them, repeatedly. I also know what you’re attempting to do here. 

I’m attempting to clarify.  Are you ******* serious.  I’ve now even offered to do the leg work for you so you can’t say I’m just trying to waste your time, all you’ve got to say is “yes” or “no,” or maybe even be actually interested in the game and tell me what you want answered in a ******* coherent format.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m literally repeating the definition for the federal rules of evidence and plausibility pleading as my standard and complied with that format in my initial post, and you’re rambling incoherently while declaring a bunch of nonsense based on half a post that you misread and half a post that you’re repeating and saying I’m a hypocrite, while saying I have nothing of substance.

Youre doing this as a bit to avoid any action that could expose you in a close lynch.  You need the confusion and incoherence and talking points.  I’m trying to clarify; you’re trying to obscure.  The fact that so many people are content treating this as equivalent is beyond me.

And what about when I have already defined those on numerous occasions? Am I still trying to obscure? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m attempting to clarify.  Are you ******* serious.  I’ve now even offered to do the leg work for you so you can’t say I’m just trying to waste your time, all you’ve got to say is “yes” or “no,” or maybe even be actually interested in the game and tell me what you want answered in a ******* coherent format.

It’s been a coherent format since you started this charade.