Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ok.   Just understand that the profiling aspect does not sit well with me at all.  That might be just something I hold personally based on some previous games with current players.  I know you mentioned it and I was hoping that was not the full reasoning, but I see now that it is.

I wouldn’t say it’s the entire reason. It’s petty and cheap and was used against one josh last game. Yes, I’m petty for using it this game. I’m ok with that. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i could see touch definitely doing thos as scum to guarantee a d1 civ lynch

if i had that power, i would probably at least save it to day 2.

that said, llamas responses have been...not good

I don't know what response would've satisfied all of you. I picked a fight because I didn't know any better. Whoops. Seriously, I got singled out because I was reading the thread, and I've said as much. That's it. 

Just now, Llamalover said:

I don't know what response would've satisfied all of you. I picked a fight because I didn't know any better. Whoops. Seriously, I got singled out because I was reading the thread, and I've said as much. That's it. 

That’s just it, you shouldn’t be worried about the response satisfying anybody. 

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Both of these points are very disingenuous. To say that the VC proves me wrong is just hindsight. My claim is that you thought there would be no risk of you being lynched over llama prior to the whole thing. Which I think is incredibly accurate. Nobody thought this would be a close lynch.

I also am not saying mwil and Counselor are protecting you. I said mwil clearly went along with your bull**** "welp, can't lynch touch day 1" thing.

As for llama not defending himself, what is there to defend against? He joked in response to a mfk question and so touch put him up for lynch.

As for the bold, you've got to be ******* kidding me. How are you possibly making this about you? To say that llama vs touch was not intended to be an easy decision then I don't know what to tell you. That's just a laughably stupid opinion.

Lol

tenor.gif?itemid=7910092

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How exactly are they disingenuous? Is the VC not close? The argument has been that mwil and counselor are attempting to protect me. Yet, the counter point of a certain few people trying to bury me is completely ignored. 

So I point out specifically how your points don't actually address my arguments and so you proceed to just repeat those same points as if they're any less disingenuous in addressing what I'm saying?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s just it, you shouldn’t be worried about the response satisfying anybody. 

This is exactly why I don't buy how strongly you feel about this lynch. He's a fairly inexperienced player. Of course hes going to worry about how his response will be perceived by people who know what they're doing. Of course hes going to respond jokingly to your mfk thing when day 1 had mostly been jokes to that point. You're ignoring how often inexperienced players do things that would be scummy if done by experienced players. And you're smarter than that.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, you read him misinterpret half my post, then repeat the same debunked belligerent nonsense, and you think that he’s just scared to engage me

If hes town, hes not going to engage because he thinks you will twist his words

if hes scum, hes not going to engage to give you ammunition to sway the masses