Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s just it, you shouldn’t be worried about the response satisfying anybody. 

Then why the **** is everyone saying that I responded incorrectly! I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. When I'm silent, that's evidence I'm scum. When I speak up, that's exactly what scum would say. So what's the deal? Should I worry about my responses? My lack thereof? Or should I not be worried about my responses at all? Seriously, **** this

Just now, Llamalover said:

Then why the **** is everyone saying that I responded incorrectly! I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. When I'm silent, that's evidence I'm scum. When I speak up, that's exactly what scum would say. So what's the deal? Should I worry about my responses? My lack thereof? Or should I not be worried about my responses at all? Seriously, **** this

now this is a bad response.

feels desperate.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So I point out specifically how your points don't actually address my arguments and so you proceed to just repeat those same points as if they're any less disingenuous in addressing what I'm saying?

I asked you how they are disingenuous because they are not. I repeated them because they a valid counter arguments that are being completely ignored. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like how Touch liked that post of Malfatron calling him a ***** retard who will die if he actually interacts with me.  That’s not indicative of alignment.  People who fight with me tend to die as both Town and scum.

I have interacted with you for a large portion of today and also pointed how exactly where you messed up. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I asked you how they are disingenuous because they are not. I repeated them because they a valid counter arguments that are being completely ignored. 

I explained in the post you originally responded to that those are not my arguments. The current vc has no standing on how you thought things would play out beforehand. That's using hindsight to paint your intentions in a different light. Disingenuous. 

I did not say mwil and Counselor were defending you. I said mwil is scummy because hes using your gladiator thing to avoid saying anything of consequence and hide in the lynch. Disingenuous.

You have repeatedly ignored what I've actually written and instead just keep regurgitating your talking points. Disingenuous. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is exactly why I don't buy how strongly you feel about this lynch. He's a fairly inexperienced player. Of course hes going to worry about how his response will be perceived by people who know what they're doing. Of course hes going to respond jokingly to your mfk thing when day 1 had mostly been jokes to that point. You're ignoring how often inexperienced players do things that would be scummy if done by experienced players. And you're smarter than that.

Ok, am I not allowed to have my opinion?? In my opinion, his post is not indicative of a newb town player. His post was indicative of a newb scum.