Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I have interacted with you for a large portion of today and also pointed how exactly where you messed up. 

No.  You provided a bunch of incoherent run on sentences and declarations.  Then balked when I asked you to make them concise and legible, and even balked when offered to do it, until I finally put it in a yes/no format.  You even liked Malf’s posts where he said you said nothing, and Malf sure isn’t saying that about me... but I’d just **** him up if he lied about me like that

yeah, i think llama is scum.

and the fact that the battlelines are drawn make it especially intrguing.

like, either touch or llama is scum and mafia is gonna try very hard to not lose a member day 1, espeically after the last 2 town stompfests

i would be okay with llama fullclaiming here.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I explained in the post you originally responded to that those are not my arguments. The current vc has no standing on how you thought things would play out beforehand. That's using hindsight to paint your intentions in a different light. Disingenuous. 

I did not say mwil and Counselor were defending you. I said mwil is scummy because hes using your gladiator thing to avoid saying anything of consequence and hide in the lynch. Disingenuous.

You have repeatedly ignored what I've actually written and instead just keep regurgitating your talking points. Disingenuous. 

Yes and the post you are responding to wasn’t even my response to you, that was a post to swag. 

so if me saying the current VC has now standing with how I saw it playing out, ask yourself this. What would happen if I came out like this as scum to push for an alleged mislynch of llama? I’m going to entertain this thought process for a second and let you play it out. 

again, that particular post was in response to swag. I was reiterating that the current narrative is that mwil and counselor were trying to protect me, because that is the current narrative. 

I have responded directly to everything that you have written...... 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

like, either touch or llama is scum and mafia is gonna try very hard to not lose a member day 1, espeically after the last 2 town stompfests

I'm an odd day calculator, though that isn't going to do me a fat lot of good here.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  You provided a bunch of incoherent run on sentences and declarations.  Then balked when I asked you to make them concise and legible, and even balked when offered to do it, until I finally put it in a yes/no format.  You even liked Malf’s posts where he said you said nothing, and Malf sure isn’t saying that about me... but I’d just **** him up if he lied about me like that

So, somehow they were incoherent yet you responded to each of them initially?? 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I tend to agree.  RC or die territory