Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Malf is especially noteworthy because he pulled a matts quote on a sensor, and mischaracterized it, pretty abruptly.

Llama didn’t claim a sensor. He claimed essentially a version of the census taker, and everyone is confusing it for a sensor because it sounds similar if you don’t think too much about it.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I believe they were called tricorders in nachos game but the generic term has been sensor. 

ive only heard one other person refer to it as a calculator. 

You can literally go to the quote Malfatron provided.  Sensors chose the people they targeted and got an addition.

llama sounds like he’s claiming a passive ability and he just gets results based on the lynch.

These things are different

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You can literally go to the quote Malfatron provided.  Sensors chose the people they targeted and got an addition.

llama sounds like he’s claiming a passive ability and he just gets results based on the lynch.

These things are different

It’s always been referred to as a sensor here. The tricorder is the thing that they picked like 3 targets and then 2 were random.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I was told to claim sensor last game and the power Llama states is the same as what I was told.

Who told you to do that?

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

But isn’t the fact that now that the role has been exposed it might be easier for Mafia to mask their votes knowing that it’s out there?

Most likely if it's a real town role then scum would have a way to manipulate it